GDT: Bruins at Wings, November 4

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Rewatching the last 5 minutes of the third. This Bruins team is a bunch of bitches. Slew footing, headshots, grabbing guys from behind.

The Bruins were always a tough team but I don't remember them playing so dirty when Bergeron was captain.

Yeah that whole 4th line has done nothing this season

Kostin has played well in a few games and had a few dingers on the post. I’d give him more ice to be honest.

Reactions: FMichael

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Just for fun I took a little stroll through the GDT thread, nothing over there surprises me at all. Try visiting a game in Boston. It only gets magnified.
Jack Edwards of fans.

Last night I could only make it through 2 periods on the replay. Had a 24 hour day followed by 4 hours of sleep rolling into a night out. Exhausted. I was going to pick up with the 3rd but the result was spoiled. Happy for the win.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
1699222094263.png

This did start my morning. Who is that a-hole with a Marchand #63 jersey ?

• Love
Reactions: ColdToiletSeats

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Debrincat needs to wake up in my opinion. His last 5 GP, just 1 A and plenty of him not doing that much in those games.

Rewatching the last 5 minutes of the third. This Bruins team is a bunch of bitches. Slew footing, headshots, grabbing guys from behind.

The Bruins were always a tough team but I don't remember them playing so dirty when Bergeron was captain.

Kostin has played well in a few games and had a few dingers on the post. I’d give him more ice to be honest.

I've honestly liked both Fischer and Kostin. They play with some jam to their game, which most of our forwards have little or none of.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Followed through and turned the game off after the second Boston goal and got stoned and play Spiderman 2. What a stupid mistake that was.
I'm not gonna lie. I almost turned the game off last night after the second goal as well. The worst part of it all wasn't the fact they scored twice, it's how flukey they were.

Ville Husso had the last laugh Jack.
Karma is a wheel, and it ran over him and the Bruins last night.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I've honestly liked both Fischer and Kostin. They play with some jam to their game, which most of our forwards have little or none of.

Agreed. They've been playing very limited minutes but they've been good at keeping the puck deep in the offensive zone for their shift and throw the occasional big hit.

Reactions: FMichael

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
Dear Red Wings,

Let's try starting to play when the game actually starts, not when there's 10 minutes left in the third period. Also let's not take stupid penalties (I'm looking at you Perron). Ras buddy, you're 6'6" 220 lbs and good now, remember? Start playing like it.

Let's all make sure we're playing with our correct stick because lately it hasn't looked like it. Anyone who misses a wide open net tonight has to go clean out Sobotka's piss drain.

Now go beat the Bruins! I want to see Marchand's sad face.

Sincerely,
Lazlo Hollyfeld
Not hockey related, but I just saw your handle and immediately thought of the Lazlo Toth letters. Some of them are hilarious.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
On the bright side, we have five different #7 d-men we can trade.
Yes!!! Because that's how you build a team in today's NHL. Keep them all on their toes with a collection of wisps of tow. They'll never see it coming.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Debrincat needs to wake up in my opinion. His last 5 GP, just 1 A and plenty of him not doing that much in those games.

Debrincat was a game time decision about the time his hot streak fizzled out. Maybe he's playing through a minor injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad