Post-Game Talk: Bruins 3-Devils 2 - Tuukka steals another one

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Yeah, I would need to see it again too. Cross fingers...

That clip above doesn’t help. Looks like he threw the elbow at him. If that’s what happened, he deserves to sit. He’s too good a player to be doing that crap.

Very disappointed...

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Unfortunately, I don't see Marchand getting any benefit of the doubt. Especially after the uproar over how DOPS handled Cogliano and Brown.

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans
Respect to the Devils. They played a really good road game, especially on the second of a back-to-back. They deserved at least a point.

Rask was so money tonight.

It’s obvious now that Charlie is the Bruins' best defenseman.

Marchand's elbow looked accidentally-on-purpose to me and I’m guessing he gets 3 games for it.

But that deke...lordy.

The Bruins got some home cookin' on those calls in the second period. I’ll take it, just because the Bs usually NEVER get an advantage from playing at home.

I’m a little worried about secondary scoring on this team.

Hardly any shots on Appleby in the third? That's unacceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC and sooshii

Amorphis

Oct 15, 2005
Boston
Clear cut intentional elbow to the head. Don't see how he doesn't miss games over this. So frustrating to see him doing this stuff still.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
5F56F142-59E1-40C6-B293-5083269B7841.jpeg

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
It felt like every dump in by the Devils was to the right defensemen. Feel like that’s gonna be the strategy with McAvoy out, and our right D the weaker of the puck mover on each pairing now.

Reactions: sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad