Injury Report: Brent Seabrook. . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
Be better Brentolo.
It's all gone to Hell but
years from now I'm confident all of Hawkdom will look back w/ the love, respect, and admiration all your big plays AND leadership contributed to the Cups.

But now we're so PISS*D at that damn contract Bowman jr gave you b/c it's led directly to this mess the organ-I-zation's in right now. Nobody blames you for signing it tho - whoTF wouldn't have.
GoHawks.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Be better Brentolo.
It's all gone to Hell but
years from now I'm confident all of Hawkdom will look back w/ the love, respect, and admiration all your big plays AND leadership contributed to the Cups.

But now we're so PISS*D at that damn contract Bowman jr gave you b/c it's led directly to this mess the organ-I-zation's in right now. Nobody blames you for signing it tho - whoTF wouldn't have.
GoHawks.
Was the contract bad? Oh yes. Did it lead directly to the mess the organization is in now? There were so many things done wrong to get to this point. Seabrook’s contract is about 8% of the cap, its only a small part of a very big mess.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
After Bickell went undiagnosed for a while with MS you hope its not something bigger Seabs is dealing with...It smells like a potential trade (how??) but maybe its just injuries he tried to play through, but after the comments by Colliton about playing the kids to "give them the best chance to win", maybe the writing is on the wall for Seabs and he's willing to waive his NMC to go to Montreal or something. This just makes no sense given JCs comments the past few days and now Seabrook is out with a mysterious injury...very strange

Rinkrat21

Dec 12, 2019
I hope to god bowman saves this season by somehow trading Seabrook to Montreal.

would finally give us something to be happy about.
Be careful what you wish for. SB would certainly have throw in a player or players to make the Canadiens take Seabs off his hands and I just don’t trust Bowman anymore to make good moves.

Reactions: vshun

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
Be careful what you wish for. SB would certainly have throw in a player or players to make the Canadiens take Seabs off his hands and I just don’t trust Bowman anymore to make good moves.

This team needs a lot of work, as long as we aren’t sending Mitchell, Bo or Dach in the deal, I’m cool with adding to get rid of him.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I hope to god bowman saves this season by somehow trading Seabrook to Montreal.

would finally give us something to be happy about.
Nothing is saving this season and Seabrook getting benched is not going to make much if any difference in wins/losses. The problems on this roster are far deeper than Seabrook, if only it was that simple.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
$7M buys a lot of solutions.

it doesn’t buy many solutions, none for this season, and to think some team will take that entire contract without sending garbage contracts back is wishful at best. Then there is the matter of NMC, we don’t know if Seabrook would waive it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad