Value of: Brady Tkachuk to Bruins

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
lol @ that comparison. Players fake injuries in playoffs to avoid playing against Tkachuk. Miere is okay. Brady Tkachuk brings debatably the best intangibles in the game
No play has ever faked an injury in the NHL playoffs to avoid playing against Tkachuk because Tkachuk has never made the playoffs. Tkachuk's intangibles have yet to lead to anything remotely resembling success.

Horton Hears A Woo

Sep 20, 2011
Connecticut
Just spent a few minutes looking over your posts

You want garbage

You got banned 3 years ago and this is your first post (it wasn’t me who banned you)
Bud this is nowhere close to my first post in three years so you’re making stuff up. I also wasn’t banned I just didn’t use the app for a while. Still making stuff up……

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Bud this is nowhere close to my first post in three years so you’re making stuff up. I also wasn’t banned I just didn’t use the app for a while. Still making stuff up……
That’s the conversation on the HF text group former guys who left - we were discussing your shot at me and this was mentioned. Apologies- I’ll let the guys know you are doing well

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Have to feel bad for Ottawa fans. I heard Brady wants out, maybe? If that’s the case, as much as you don’t want to trade him at some point you’ll have to and the longer you wait (within his current contract) the less value you’ll get.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Have to feel bad for Ottawa fans. I heard Brady wants out, maybe? If that’s the case, as much as you don’t want to trade him at some point you’ll have to and the longer you wait (within his current contract) the less value you’ll get.
They’re like the Dallas Cowboys in that “this is their year!”

SNES

Aug 7, 2012
Manotick
Where did you hear this bullshit? Your vivid wet dream? 😴

sennysensen

Feb 7, 2018
They’re like the Dallas Cowboys in that “this is their year!”
What a poor comparison. The Cowboys have made the playoffs like 7 years in a row and have won 1 playoff game. This is their year refers to winning the Superbowl.

The Sens haven't made the playoffs since 2017.

The Sens are more like the Arizona Cardinals of the NHL.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Is it true he asked out of O?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Ryan Withney spread the rumor a couple months ago. I think Brady’s dad started it off though

Even Ryan Whitney admitted that they just make up rumours.

Here's GM Steve Staios:

On Ryan Whitney’s tweet last week regarding the Senators “maybe” being willing to move Brady Tkachuk:

Ah yeah, that could not be further from the truth (chuckle).

I don’t follow on social media. I do get, our communications people alert me to things like that. There’s obviously no truth to that. Like, we’re building the team around Brady Tkachuk and the type of person, the type of player and the type of leader that he is. He means everything to the organization. And he brings it every night along with our core group of players. It’s a matter of time and a matter of nurturing this group.

When I talk about bringing in veteran players, it’s really to support this young group and to support Brady and Tim (Stützle) and the rest of the group. Claude Giroux has done a phenomenal job of that. But you can always use those guys.

We’re the fifth-youngest team in the league, you know? So say we’re three years younger than these Stanley Cup-contending types of teams, but it’s three years younger across the board. So that adds up to a lot of years and a lot of games played. Really, that’s really it. But certainly, Brady is the leader that we need in this room. He is everything as advertised, and I’m just looking to do my best to support him.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Yeah I get the Sens GM denying the rumours but where did Withney admitted his own rumour was made up?

He admitted that they make up rumors during his interview with Peter Mansbridge.

Seeing as the rumor came from a single source, nothing more was heard from it, and it was over two months ago, I'm waiting for additional substantiation before I give any credence to the idea.

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
Bruins can offer quantity rather than quality pieces. Sens have enough quantity and need quality. This would only work if Brady ever requested a trade as well, and they clearly aren't at that stage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad