Value of: Brady Tkachuk to Bruins

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Watching him last night against Bruins Ice level it seemed Brady was just begging buddies Coyle & McAvoy to talk to Donny Sweeney and get him back to Boston.

Did Montreal really pass on this guy ?

The Bruins are a collection of discarded cheap players and will have plenty of money to bring him in

it’s a shame watching Thschuk be wasted in Ottawa. Bring him into an organization where he can grow with Pastrnak and lead the Bruins way of peace, love, understanding, and team concept

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Watching him last night against Bruins Ice level it seemed Brady was just begging buddies Coyle & McAvoy to talk to Donny Sweeney and get him back to Boston.

Did Montreal really pass on this guy ?

The Bruins are a collection of discarded cheap players and will have plenty of money to bring him in

it’s a shame watching Thschuk be wasted in Ottawa. Bring him into an organization where he can grow with Pastrnak and lead the Bruins way of peace, love, understanding, and team concept
and what Boston can put on the table ?

Swayman, Lysell, Poitras ???

gianni

Apr 8, 2014
What's a realistic list of players that the Sens would trade Brady Tkachuk for, 1 for 1?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Too bad he has such a long contract or the B's could sign him away from Ottawa like they did with Chara :nod:
His grandparents could watch him every game live

I saw them every game last playoff vs Panthers in between periods

I think they still have loge seats - at their core they are hard core Bruins fans

Donny save Brady !!!!!

Bring him home

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

slim399

May 1, 2002
Boston
Visit site
This guy would be a great Bruin. However like everyone else has said I just don’t see them having a package to land him. Bruins have a good core and some good prospects on the verge Lysell, Merkulov, Lohrei. I would keep that intact and look to add another big piece for free through free agency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad