Recalled/Assigned: Brady Skjei!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanneda

Aug 10, 2014
Madrid
Today is the day when a Rangers first round pick makes his debut :D
That won't happen in a long time so let's enjoy.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
The only downside to Skjei being called up is that he's likely going to go down once Klein/G come back. :(

Hope he makes the best of his time here!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYP_Brooksie: Rangers will have Brady Skjei in v Edm...McDonagh moves to right w/Staal...Yandle/Skjei on left, McIlrath/Boyle on right. At start, at least”

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
This is the only way I can see the pairs looking, since I doubt AV will pair two rookies...

Staal-McDonagh
Yandle-McIlrath
Skjei-Boyle

Not terrible, but Staal getting Top Minutes is a huge concern. He's a boat anchor at this point.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
This is the only way I can see the pairs looking, since I doubt AV will pair two rookies...

Staal-McDonagh
Yandle-McIlrath
Skjei-Boyle

Not terrible, but Staal getting Top Minutes is a huge concern. He's a boat anchor at this point.
I think if staal just plays d and lets mcd play a bit more two way it could work...well see.

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
they need skjei and Mcilrath to push these vets into playing better or emerge themselves. can't move Staal or Girardi as you know. The coach and GM gotta figure this out.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Future NYR captain in the lineup

So they take the C away from mcdonagh? Or we trade him? I don't c a way that mcdonagh isn't our captain until he's 35-7

Anyone know if skjei still uses that white CCM stick? Or was that just for the draft pictures? More white sticks = more wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad