NCAA: Bowl Season 2022-23: The Annual Test of Wills, as in “Will I Watch This?”

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The Pinstripe Bowl is sponsored by Bad Boy Mowers.

Yeah, but I'm watching because I have nothing better to do right now

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I'm just going to assume I'm good luck for Florida State
Lol honestly I don't really care about the outcome of this game.

We won 9 games, including a destruction of Miami and an overdue victory over Satan. We aren't a Top 15 team in the country IMO and even getting to this point is real, tangible progress.

We are never winning a NC again under the current NCAAF operating environment, and my expectations are adjusting.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Lol honestly I don't really care about the outcome of this game.

We won 9 games, including a destruction of Miami and an overdue victory over Satan. We aren't a Top 15 team in the country IMO and even getting to this point is real, tangible progress.

We are never winning a NC again under the current NCAAF operating environment, and my expectations are adjusting.
Make that 10 games lol.

Pretty fun game too.

Sep 19, 2008
1672399928482.png

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Texas had the season I expected with 8 wins. I think the fact that all 5 losses were by 1 score or less made it hurt or have higher hopes. Sark still needs to learn something, he needs to upgrade the WR room a lot this off-season. Our OL is going to be nasty next year. We return a lot on defence and pretty much the entire team.

Sark needs to lock in and fix Quinn this off-season and upgrade the WR room. Expectation is 10 wins and playing in the big 12 championship.

I think Sark is the guy, he clearly learned a lot for program building from Pete and Saban. But I hope Texas is going to give him enough time.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Texas had the season I expected with 8 wins. I think the fact that all 5 losses were by 1 score or less made it hurt or have higher hopes. Sark still needs to learn something, he needs to upgrade the WR room a lot this off-season. Our OL is going to be nasty next year. We return a lot on defence and pretty much the entire team.

Sark needs to lock in and fix Quinn this off-season and upgrade the WR room. Expectation is 10 wins and playing in the big 12 championship.

I think Sark is the guy, he clearly learned a lot for program building from Pete and Saban. But I hope Texas is going to give him enough time.
See how Sark does in the transfer portal. Arch Manning and some new weapons will be coming next season. But for a big impact they need to get some guys who have experience.
Quinn won’t have much of a leash next season. If they lose a couple of games in the first half of the season the logical move would be to get Arch into games in the second half to get him ready for 2024 season.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
See how Sark does in the transfer portal. Arch Manning and some new weapons will be coming next season. But for a big impact they need to get some guys who have experience.
Quinn won’t have much of a leash next season. If they lose a couple of games in the first half of the season the logical move would be to get Arch into games in the second half to get him ready for 2024 season.
They really need to get 2 good WRs no matter what Worthy does. OL is safe, RB, TE are all set. Maybe a 2nd string TE. They are trying for a safety and IDL on defence for the portal. I think Texas wins 10 next year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Clemson ran 100 plays? Did I hear that right? Only scored 14 points and 1 touchdown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad