NCAA: Bowl Season 2022-23: The Annual Test of Wills, as in “Will I Watch This?”

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Pretty clear TCU has long since stopped giving a shit given the effort on the almost TD run.

Unfortunately for them, the UGA backups aren't just not going to try lol.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Going for it on 4th and 5 in a game where you're up 45 feels like overkill but i guess this is a good way to reward all the backups lol.
Meh, Sonny Dykes was asking for it given his comments about how much tougher Big XII teams schedules are. Maybe he'll keep his mouth shut next time. If you can schedule the Citadel in November and still steamroll teams in the playoffs, what does it matter?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Classy gesture. Kids busted their asses for him and they get to go out in style.

It's also mad disrespectful to TCU, as has the rest of this game. I love it lmao.

If you're gonna flex, f***ing flex every muscle you got.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was wondering if we were gonna see Georgia try to not score. Missed PAT is how, 65-7.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm not watching the game, but I'm following the updates and I feel like there needs to be some kind of mercy rule. This is not good for TCU or College Football and it's the national championship game. College Football is a sport of the haves and the have nots. The Have Nots will never have a chance, no matter how many playoff teams they allow. The power teams will always rise to the top.

Reactions: HisIceness

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Yeah you can't really say Georgia is running up the score when they long took out their starters and are handing the ball off.

Georgia's defense however being like;

1673322456880.png

Reactions: southsideIrish

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
UGA still has two 5 star QBs behind Beck and Will Muschamp's walk-on QB son to rotate through before they get done trying to score.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Kirby just turned 47. Bad news for everyone else.
Everyone is going to be chasing Georgia. NIL may level the playing field with some storied programs being able to buy players

Georgia is probably 3peating, unless Ohio State got a QB better than Stroud on that bench.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean, i was somewhere in around 44-17, not 65-7

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Everyone is going to be chasing Georgia. NIL may level the playing field with some storied programs being able to buy players

Georgia is probably 3peating, unless Ohio State got a QB better than Stroud on that bench.
The transfer portal will help out other programs too. There is a very good chance they are back in the playoffs again a year from now. They are a Bryce Young Heisman performance away from being on a 30+ game winning streak.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I think this game pretty much signified the end of any other school that's not a historic blue blood ever having hopes to be anything more than mediocre. Peak college football has come and gone. With NIL and players being free agents it's only downhill from here unless you're one of the dozen (or really half dozen) schools with any kind of recent winning history.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The transfer portal will help out other programs too. There is a very good chance they are back in the playoffs again a year from now. They are a Bryce Young Heisman performance away from being on a 30+ game winning streak.
Very good chance?! Friend, have you seen Georgia schedule? The only somewhat dicey game is @ Knoxville. They'll be in.

Ohio State kinda has it figured out to win big, Lincoln needs to figure out the defense side as he will always have elite O talent.

I need to see what Saban does with his new OC/DC and replacing Bryce.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad