Pre-Game Talk: Boston Bruins vs. New York Rangers 3/23/16 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Gonna miss this one. Just found out I have VIP passes to the batman superman movie IMAX premiere. Last time I had these was for Spectre and I met the director.

Not reading good things about the movie. And I forgot to DVR the game. :'(

Based on the reviews, I would rather watch a gif of a toilet flushing. But if you do meet the director, kindly punch him in the face and tell him, "this is for Miamipuck". lol

IF Dylan can play I would love for him to do so, based on the liberties Boston likes to take. Also because he can't be any worse then the at least 2 of the guys ahead of him.

BarbaraAlphanse

Re: Hayes and Lindberg both skating as forwards... Maybe AV didn't make up his mind, or glass is finally getting to play two spots on a line.

Either or.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Reports are now saying Nash is good to go. I'm guessing Hayes is sitting.

at this point, hayes is so lost at wing that I don't mind Lindberg playing over him.

the bigger issue is that AV refuses to let Hayes to back to C and shift Staal to LW. Hayes was playing so so well in the weeks prior to the deadline, the AV moves him to accommodate Staal, and his game fell apart. Its mind-boggling.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Whoever plays with the bergs plays well, anybody see a pattern there?

Along with brass, miller and zucc, name two other forwards who have been as consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad