Confirmed Trade: [BOS/DET] Tyler Bertuzzi (50% retained) for 2024 1st round pick (top 10 protected) and 2025 4th round pick

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
I am not going through posts, I do not have the time, but I do know there is a poster ( I can not recall who) who has been very spot on with Wings picks the last handful of years and they said prior to the draft, Stutzle was the alleged guy whether picking 1 or 4.

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018

Go back and read. Look hard and understand the words written.

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
No, the term is wagon. Google it, there is use of that term to describe sports teams going back decades. It's even in the urban dictionary.
Yes. That's why I said thanks, because I was unaware of term and its usage. Then I got snarky, because there is already a term for an unstoppable force without going urban.

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
How do you folks in Boston like our boy? Seems like his offense is finally getting back on track. 15 in 20 is more in line with what he’s capable of. Surprised at all by his passing ability? He’s always been a pretty underrated playmaker.
Took him a bit of time to adjust but he’s been terrific for us. Last couple of games he’s been on with Zacha/Pastrnak and it’s arguably been our best line. He’s also got a great personality that fits seamlessly with this group.

Lots of us are hoping they can get him signed.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Took him a bit of time to adjust but he’s been terrific for us. Last couple of games he’s been on with Zacha/Pastrnak and it’s arguably been our best line. He’s also got a great personality that fits seamlessly with this group.

Lots of us are hoping they can get him signed.
Yeah, he seems like a great fit for you guys. Happy to see it working out.

Reactions: PastaBaked

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Wings fans knew he'd do great in Boston. His early season was derailed by injuries and never getting a chance to get going as a result. Put him with better players on a better team playing winning hockey and it's no wonder he's having success. Can't wait to see him in the playoffs, this guy was made for the post-season.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I want the Bruins to find a way to resign Bert, he plays a very Bruins style of game, and has been excellent!

So good in the corners, along the boards, and an IQ that is just next level. He also happens to gel immensely on a line with Zacha and Pastrnak.
hes never got enough credit for his hockey iq . hes always making the smartest play possible , very quick thinking speed

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
How do you folks in Boston like our boy? Seems like his offense is finally getting back on track. 15 in 20 is more in line with what he’s capable of. Surprised at all by his passing ability? He’s always been a pretty underrated playmaker.
Feel he does what Hall does but better, that is pass the puck to Pasta 95% of the time

Passed up a pretty much open net tonight, dude needs to shoot more

Great pickup though

Reactions: CrownofThornton

Numbah4

Mar 6, 2008
Feel he does what Hall does but better, that is pass the puck to Pasta 95% of the time

Great pickup though
It may come down to playoff performance whom. Sweeney wants to keep. Can sign Bertuzzi for slightly less than Hall. Would allow him to acquire assets for Hall. Hall has a limited NMC. So, can’t just move him. I wouldn’t trade for him if I was a non playoff team. But, he can still fly and help a good team.

Reactions: The Hockey Tonk Man

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Glad to see he's doing better. Figured it was just a matter of time.

I'm hoping he comes back to us in the offseason honestly. But if not, I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him successful in Boston.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Glad to see he's doing better. Figured it was just a matter of time.

I'm hoping he comes back to us in the offseason honestly. But if not, I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him successful in Boston.

I’d love to see him playing with Pastrnak long term. He does a lot of the hard work that is conducive to Pasta’s game. It’s almost like a complimentary yin/yang situation.

Not that Pasta is a slouch, but Bert isn’t afraid to go into the dirty areas and muck about.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I’d love to see him playing with Pastrnak long term. He does a lot of the hard work that is conducive to Pasta’s game. It’s almost like a complimentary yin/yang situation.

Not that Pasta is a slouch, but Bert isn’t afraid to go into the dirty areas and muck about.

Some of my friends and I have an ongoing joke that Bertuzzi has never lost a board battle in his life. It's hyperbole, but honestly it does feel like he so rarely loses in those dirty areas.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010

Great pickup though
I wonder if the hand injuries has impacted his shooting confidence this season. Last season he had a great shot. He knew how and when to time it, had a good quick release, and was pretty accurate with it.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

Bertuzzi at his best can just skate by a scrum and somehow leave with the puck alone.

Reactions: CrownofThornton

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers

He has like 4 disallowed goals that were super on the line too so point being they showed his talent and ability, one was a laser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad