Confirmed Trade: [BOS/BUF] Taylor Hall (50%) and Curtis Lazar for Anders Bjork and 2021 2nd round pick

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Truth hurts. I know. I'm season ticket holder. I actually pay for this mess. I look at management/Pegulas and I don't see anyway out until they are gone. I might give up my tickets. Right on the edge.

Well we're all blessed to know that you, a season ticket holder, have more insight than anyone else in the organization. Once the Pegulas are gone and Jesus Christ emerges are our new owner who has all the right answers, you'll be able to say "told ya so!"

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I really didnt give two shits what Buffalo rcvd in return for Hall. It was pretty clear his value was in the dumpster partially because he really didnt seem to care to be a leader on the squad or give a consistent effort, but mostly because Ralph Krueger is a joke of a coach. Good riddance to both of them.

I was more ticked about losing Lazar. How has he looked, Boston fans? Will he be a staple in your bottom 9 for the foreseeable future?

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Really curious about what type of deal Hall gets in the offseason. If GM's were unwilling to sign him to big money on a long-term deal prior to this year it would be surprising if he gets any good offers this summer. If he's smart he signs a multi-year deal at a lesser cap hit on whichever good team that are willing to sign him.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Prior to the Playoffs - "Wow Hall is just tearing it up, I'm so glad we/they (Some Bruin fans and neutral fans) got him"
After the playoffs - "The dude is absolute shit and is worthless, can't wait for him to be gone" "He is sooooo overrated"

No matter what Buffalo received in return means squat because they will squander away the pics because it's the Buffalo way.

Reactions: Sweetpotato

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Well we're all blessed to know that you, a season ticket holder, have more insight than anyone else in the organization. Once the Pegulas are gone and Jesus Christ emerges are our new owner who has all the right answers, you'll be able to say "told ya so!"

No, it means I put my money where my mouth is and have lost hundreds, maybe thousands trying to sell tickets I don't use to watch these slugs for last decade.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Thanks, I am not sure why i was thinking the second round also dictated draft order. Sigh, guess I am getting old... the confusion and memory loss rumors are real! ;)

*Edit* Does it still hold true that if you win your division but lose in the first round, that you can not pick in the top 24?

they did it last year with the playing round to pre sort teams

It has always been the final 4 in playoffs pick the final 4 in the draft
then its division winners
then playoff teams
non playoff teams

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Really curious about what type of deal Hall gets in the offseason. If GM's were unwilling to sign him to big money on a long-term deal prior to this year it would be surprising if he gets any good offers this summer. If he's smart he signs a multi-year deal at a lesser cap hit on whichever good team that are willing to sign him.

If Hall were smart he would fire his agent and do what they should have done last year. Sign a 1 year deal with Tampa or Colorado or Carolina or Florida and rebuild his value

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad