Proposal: Boone Jenner to Rangers

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
What will it take?

Big roster contributors off limits. Gabe Perreault only prospect off limits.

Assets I'd consider moving (in the right deal): 2024 1st, 2024 2nd, 2025 1st, Othmann, Sykora, Kakko, Jones, Robertson

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
What will it take?

Big roster contributors off limits. Gabe Perreault only prospect off limits.

Assets I'd consider moving (in the right deal): 2024 1st, 2024 2nd, 2025 1st, Othmann, Sykora, Kakko, Jones, Robertson
Well Perreault and K. Miller are the two guys who I find interesting from a CBJ POV.

The other stuff is fine, just not what we need.

To get Jenner, it’s going to hurt…

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
trouble.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kaiden Ghoul

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I don't think we're ever going to top the legend that was Pending UFA Josh Anderson (IIRC the final thread count was like 33 or something), but this nonsense is getting pretty close to usurping The Price For Ryan Johansen Is Jordan Eberle. I think we've already made it past Pending UFA Artemi Panarin and Zach Werenski To Detroit. Not sure on Rick Nash Is Destined For Toronto tho.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I see Columbus fans are not very receptive, and thats understandable. Jenner is a very good player.

To play devils advocate, what is the precedent for Columbus getting someone like Lafreniere or Miller (impactful roster players on a contender trying to add at the deadline from a seller) or Perreault (one of the best prospects leaguewide)?

Is it either overpay or we aren't trading him?

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I see Columbus fans are not very receptive, and thats understandable. Jenner is a very good player.

To play devils advocate, what is the precedent for Columbus getting someone like Lafreniere or Miller (impactful roster players on a contender trying to add at the deadline from a seller) or Perreault (one of the best prospects league-wide)?

Its a team of kids with few veterans. We dont want more kids. Even if you made Perrault available it wouldnt change a thing

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA

To play devils advocate, what is the precedent for Columbus getting someone like Lafreniere or Miller (impactful roster players on a contender trying to add at the deadline from a seller) or Perreault (one of the best prospects leaguewide)?

Erat for Forsberg. Granlund for Fiala.

Not a great idea to force the availability of an otherwise unavailable asset

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Huh. Well if Columbus is hurting for vets, I suppose we could do Trouba, Zibanejad, Goodrow for Fantilli, Jiricek? :sarcasm:

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Kakko + Othmann + 2024 2nd + 2025 1st (top 3 protected).

How bad do you want him would be my response as the GM.

What a dumb f*cking move for us. I guarantee this doesn't happen.

For Boone Jenner?!

1st/2nd/Berard/Jones is as far as I'd possibly go and that's an overpayment.

You get Jenner to play with Kak and maybe Otter when he arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tlk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad