Post-Game Talk: Bolts @ Caps, 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
So what kind of matchups should we be expecting? If Backstrom can put up a good checking game, can he take the Stamkos line right away? Then maybe Kuznetsov on Point, and free Eller up to eat Cirelli alive?

probably not right away like shift 1, but within the first few/by p2

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Tampa either earns back home ice and goes home with a ton of momentum... or Caps take a commanding lead.

Needless to say, huuuuuuge game.

Would love to see what players step up tonight. What players in these moments sacrifices for a block, gets a gritty and grind it out goal, or hits shots in perfect spots and doesn’t miss the net or hits post.

Let’s see who is big time here. Let’s go!

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
In case for some reason backstrom didnt feel right in warmups

figured as much, started realizing I didn't even necessarily know if that footage was live anyway. Mostly just curious as to why he was, like, all the way ready a few minutes before game time, but yeah.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
f***ing psyched for this one. If they’re as amped as I am, we’ll be good. Best opportunity for this franchise in at least 20 years

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
2 points plz. A little nervous honestly. But that's ok, that's the thrill.

After super interesting Russia-Canada I guess we will see something fun tonight :P

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The top four D need to play much more urgent than in Game 3. Not thrilled with their start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad