Post-Game Talk: Bolts @ Caps, 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I'm not 100% sure, but my guess is that they do not want to set that precedent, for themselves and the league.

In fact (or am I mistaken in my dotardary?), doesn't the NHL prohibit teams from doing this? Thought I had seen it somewhere, but maybe it's MLB.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I'm not 100% sure, but my guess is that they do not want to set that precedent, for themselves and the league.

Yep, and they backpedaled faster than a purse wearing, table throwing, flying chair deflecting, angry angry.... person.

I personally think it was the other news of the day.... if you want specifics, just google news Qatari. Story is now about 20 hours old.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
In fact (or am I mistaken in my dotardary?), doesn't the NHL prohibit teams from doing this? Thought I had seen it somewhere, but maybe it's MLB.
They may. They almost definitely must agree. And let's be honest, the NHL wouldn't pay the Lerner's rental fee to have an alumni game at Nats Park. They aren't going to start shelling out money to "guarantee" public transportation.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Shoot, hit, go to the net, and most of all don't take stupid penalties. Do all of this and Caps win. Play a good playoff game at home that matters for a change.

Go Caps!

shelco

May 7, 2018
If Nicky is back watch the hacking and slashing to the hands. You know they will target him. Hopefully the refs are watching out

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Would really really love to have my fears dispelled today.
I think we dropped down intensity a couple percent last game and thats enough.

Stay out of the box. Seriously. You need to be switched on every moment and you limit this. Its a mental thing.
I want to see them play pissed off again. Thats how we win. Thats how we beat the clovers and thats how we wont game 1 & 2.

Reactions: Drakon

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
It's been good luck staying away from the boards but I'm posting on social and texting friends to much. So you all have to deal with me tonight.

Let's win this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille