Recalled/Assigned: Bolland recalled, Grimaldi & Olsen sent down, Petrovic activated from IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
Ok Dave Bolland is clearly not worth 5.5 Mil, a buyout is most likely gonna happen. But is a trade even possible??? Who would take him. What is he even worth????

Crazy1

Nov 27, 2015
A healthy Bolland can help this team, it sounds like he has been playing with an underlying injury this season, not sure what but if he can get back to how he played in Chicago and his short time with Leafs he would be an asset to the team.

It would be nice if they could post something on website regarding his situation.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
A healthy Bolland can help this team, it sounds like he has been playing with an underlying injury this season, not sure what but if he can get back to how he played in Chicago and his short time with Leafs he would be an asset to the team.

It would be nice if they could post something on website regarding his situation.

Its not like bolland was solid before this year. He has been awful for 3 years. Not injurey related, lack of remaining talent related. He hasnt been the player you describe since the achilles injury years ago.

Does the team look like it needs help?

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
At this point it sounds like management made up some injury for this guy just to keep him away from the team.

I can't imagine he is a positive presence in the locker room.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
At this point it sounds like management made up some injury for this guy just to keep him away from the team.

I can't imagine he is a positive presence in the locker room.

Coop has said that all the young kids really like him and respect him in the past. I always thought he was good in the locker room, but I obviously don't have firsthand knowledge of the situation.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Its not like bolland was solid before this year. He has been awful for 3 years. Not injurey related, lack of remaining talent related. He hasnt been the player you describe since the achilles injury years ago.

Does the team look like it needs help?

He was really good for about a month with the Leafs before he got severly injured. After that it's pretty pathetic.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

Dave Bolland is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad