Confirmed with Link: Bobby Ryan takes on a couple of beerleague plugs over $100 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
So he has his own YouTube channel that's presented by Penzoil? He also had that deal with Head & Shoulders this year. You see him endorsing local businesses quite often too.

Not afraid to rake in those outside dollars, eh!

sens2k9

Aug 8, 2008
I feel like this series should end with Ryan Getzlaf pretending to be a keyboard warrior and signing up

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
Looks like he is taking his beer league practice habits to the ice... Or is he still recovering from his cramps?

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
My favorite part occurs during the board work portion when Bobby tells the guy he might have a better chance if he stopped falling down!

He should add a falling down challenge...

Fun stuff and I think Bobby would be awesome to hang out with...seems like such a genuine guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
We used to have NHLers play in our four on four league, now that puts THEM out of their element. Yes a few of them dominated, but just as many didn't. NHLers now, probaby have put in thousands of hours practising what Ryan is doing there.

That guy is a very, very low level beer leaguer, there are beer leaguers out there that could have put up at least an ECHL showing there. That was minor peewee. Embarassing.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
If Bobby Ryan could win a not falling down challenge vs a beer leaguer I'd be impressed. So far I'm not impressed.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
This is one of those things that doesnt seem all that unbelievable. Its not like he said he could knock out Mike Tyson or beat Usain Bolt in a race.

An average nhl player is still an incredible skater, from your average Joe's point of view.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
He is not faster than an NHL player.

Its totally possible. Theres plenty of people who suck at hockey and arent pros but can skate really fast. There are some NHL players who arent great when it comes to speed either. Mark Stone for example was ALWAYS the slowest player on every team he played on before the NHL. He did improve but its possible to make the NHL and be a slow skater or have non pros be faster

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
These are awesome.
I just wish it was Bobby vs Hfboarders though

This. So many clowns on here running their mouth off. These videos are funny and it's cool that he's doing them. What a load of negativity from so many posters. Pathetic. Just pathetic. Go give your head a shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad