Bluth Company: NHL Discussion

Gary83*

They had an outstanding first period against the sharks.. I was impressed.. I only watched the first though.. they must've really went downhill after that.

Yeah, first period was pretty dominant. Same Flames I watched last year, great first period, ease up in the second, turn it up in the third when the game is too late to be salvaged.

It was pretty apparent Iginla and Tanguay haven't played much, absolutely gassed by the time the third rolled around. Tonight could be pretty scary against the Ducks. I expect Ducks to win by a couple, which means the Flames will probably win! :handclap:

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Yeah, first period was pretty dominant. Same Flames I watched last year, great first period, ease up in the second, turn it up in the third when the game is too late to be salvaged.

It was pretty apparent Iginla and Tanguay haven't played much, absolutely gassed by the time the third rolled around. Tonight could be pretty scary against the Ducks. I expect Ducks to win by a couple, which means the Flames will probably win! :handclap:

ducks looked outstanding against the Canucks.. should be a good game.. I may watch the beginning of the game before bed.. those western games kill me.. they start around the time im going to bed.. haha

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
it's so great to have Markov back, if he can stay healthy the Habs have a good chance at the playoffs.

the Habs are considerably better than their first game showed, and better than last year

gunnerdom

Go HABS Go!!!!
Jul 14, 2003
Ottawa, Ontario
www.facebook.com
it's so great to have Markov back, if he can stay healthy the Habs have a good chance at the playoffs.

the Habs are considerably better than their first game showed, and better than last year

Ah! How I missed Markov. Much more energy than Saturday. Prust is hitting everything, Gallagher's got some spunk! Always buzzing around the net. I love it!

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
Eat your heart out Stockey :)

18364114.jpg

Gary83*

Can't help but lol at the Yakupov celly. Game tying goal in game 3 of the nhl season, look out!

Somehow compared to Fleury doing the same thing, except Fleury's was a game 7 OT winner. :laugh:

6 out of 5 classless Yakupovs

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
Can't help but lol at the Yakupov celly. Game tying goal in game 3 of the nhl season, look out!

Somehow compared to Fleury doing the same thing, except Fleury's was a game 7 OT winner. :laugh:

6 out of 5 classless Yakupovs

Obviously didn't watch the game and understand what went on. And Fleury's wasnt even a Game 7. Flames fans clearly jealous :laugh:

Gary83*

Obviously didn't watch the game and understand what went on. And Fleury's wasnt even a Game 7. Flames fans clearly jealous :laugh:

Meant game 6. :handclap:

Clueless Oiler fan is clueless. Ooo, sorry if the Oilers had a goal called back didn't realize how huuuuuuuuuuuge it was. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad