Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
That was a beautiful move by Schenn. Completely undressed the d.

As much as I give shit to Allen, the game should have been over on the play right before. That was an incredible save.

Reactions: 67Blues and Bendak

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
overall i didnt think that was a good game by allen and thought we should win in regulation, but i have to admit, that was a hell of a save in overtime.

yeo shouod be shot though for deploying sobotka to start 3 on 3
He did that to win the face-off, and have the first possession, and to allow Schenn, Schwartz, and Steen to catch their breath. They'd been on the ice for a LOT of the last 5 minutes of regulation. I don't really disagree with it. But, nevertheless, I don't like Yeo as an NHL head coach.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Cheers fellas (and ladies if we have any).

Let's do this again tomorrow shall we?

:cheers:
Yeah, lets do it again.

giphy.gif

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
He did that to win the face-off, and have the first possession, and to allow Schenn, Schwartz, and Steen to catch their breath. They'd been on the ice for a LOT of the last 5 minutes of regulation. I don't really disagree with it. But, nevertheless, I don't like Yeo as an NHL head coach.
too bad even if sobotka wins the faceoff he turns the puck over for no reason every overtime which gave the opposing team the rush that allen bailed us out of.

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad