Jedi Use Hacks
Apr 5, 2013
St. Louis
Hes-already-dead.jpg

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
f it. if we are not getting top 10 i hope we go to at least the 2nd round of the playoffs...I want the lowest or highest pick possible!!!

Reactions: Bendak

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I don't miss one bit Jbo. I view Gunnar has been our worst dmen tonight. Schmaltz has been pretty good. I really like his vision, puck handling and speed/agility.

We're fine if Jbo is buy-out and Gunnar traded next off-season. Schmaltz, Walman and Mikkola coming in good pace.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I quit looking at the playoffs standing once we went into take mode. Do they even have a chance? Couldn’t even tell you how many points they are back and who they are chasing.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I quit looking at the playoffs standing once we went into take mode. Do they even have a chance? Couldn’t even tell you how many points they are back and who they are chasing.
We're fighting against Avs and Ducks, btw we've games against both of them in next week.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Turning point in the season? Haha, yeah right. Who am I kidding. As soon as they start reeling you back in, they will kick you right in the fruit basket the next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad