Pre-Game Talk: Blues vs Jets - Fri Feb 9 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Been watching Olympics the last two days. Just imagining that this game against the Blues would not be happening right now if the NHL had committed to play. Also Scheifele would have been ready as it turns out.
Wait the olympics already started?

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Pretty sure Perreault is superior to any top 6 winger out there available for trade.

I dont think so. I just think some of you tend to overrate our guys and underrate players on other teams. Better than Pacioretty or Kreider? Dont think so.

Ppl seem to be ignoring the fact that our young guys have zero playoff games.

Morrissey. Helle. Connor. Roslo. Copp. Laine Ehlers etc... Our other younger guys have all of 4 games experience. Perreault is 1 hit away from being done. Kidding yourself if u dont think theres an upgrade on Perreault.

But sure... Stick with 2 scoring lines. A checking line and a line that might get 4 minutes in the playoffs. Why improve the team when you can just play all our young guys .

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
I dont think so. I just think some of you tend to overrate our guys and underrate players on other teams. Better than Pacioretty or Kreider? Dont think so.

Morrissey. Helle. Connor. Roslo. Copp. Laine Ehlers etc... Our other younger guys have all of 4 games experience. Perreault is 1 hit away from being done. Kidding yourself if u dont think theres an upgrade on Perreault.

But sure... Stick with 2 scoring lines. A checking line and a line that might get 4 minutes in the playoffs. Why improve the team when you can just play all our young guys .
Uh yes? Kreider is out with a blood clot at the moment and Perreault is one point behind Pacioretty in 10 less games played. I think you're overrating other players. And idk why you're ranting about younger players when we're talking about Perreault. I want a depth option if anything, not a top 6 option.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg

More people ignore that current Jets roster players have a combined 200+ games of NHL playoff experience.

Anyone have stats for the current 16 teams holding down playoff spots in terms of total playoff experience for their roster?

Yes as a team the Jets have 4 games of experience, but our veterans collectively have experience elsewhere. Byfuglien for one isn't exactly a newbie. Winning a Cup has to count for something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad