Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Is it just me or does our 2nd and 3rd pairing make a lot more sense as

Dunn - Bort
Gunnar - Schmaltz

As opposed to
Gunnar - Bort
Dunn - Schmaltz

I get that you want the Gunnar Bort option as a shutdown pairing but I absolutely despise watching those two together on the ice. Also, Dunn Bort wasn't a bad pairing early on.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Aye, comrade!

Maybe Tarasenko is frustrated with the continued military industrial complex and the continued deregulation of the private state oligarchy?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I hate Tarasenko on the point nearly as much as I hate Steen back there. It’s really neck and neck.

Old Blueser

Jan 28, 2012
Blues need to realize they don't have a ton of skill out there, stop trying to make cute pass plays and put the puck on net

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
can we just give up on the 4 forwards plan? it doesn't work no matter how you shuffle it

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
can we just give up on the 4 forwards plan? it doesn't work no matter how you shuffle it

Maybe we should try the seldom-seen 4 defensemen plan on the PP:

Dunn-Bortuzzo-Tarasenko
Gunnarsson-Schmaltz

Then you’ve got your top pairing ready for the next face-off after the inevitable goal that they’d score.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Stop the ****ing crying over NN. The internet was fine before 2015 and it's still going to be fine.

I don't think things are going to get as bad as some are making it out to be but thinking that "it's going to fine" is a little naive.

But anyway to stay on topic. The Blues need to tighten up play and simplify their game if they want come away with a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad