Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ less terrifying half of sharknado 9:30 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Eat **** and go home to all your boys so they can **** your bush Thornton you ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
****ing Elliott! He deserves the playoffs and he better get it. Allen has been great this season but he's been more prone to a weak game once in a while.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Amazing that we can keep them from scoring on a 6 on 3...but can't stop a 6 on 5 to save our lives

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Elliott is far and away this team's #1 goalie.

As much as I've rooted for Allen, I think he'll be great in a backup role.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues really played well under that terrible pressure of being down three skaters!!! Amazing clutch win to stay within 2 points of Dallas. At the end of this season, they may look back on this as the reason for finishing ahead of The Stars, avoiding Dallas AND The Stars in Round 1, getting a win in that round, giving them confidence that helps them play well in Round 2.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Fully on board the Elliott train. Unless he completely nose dives in the final 8 games he has got to start in the playoffs.

He really hasn't played since 2013. He deserves a chance.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
What can i say about Elliott's performance that hasn't already been said?

Fabbri = BIGTIME

Jaskin is a complete liability out there. Cannot wait for Steen to get back and push him out of the lineup. I honestly think Jaskin could use a change of scenery...might be in the best interest of the team as well as the player to trade him at the draft for another prospect or as part of a deal to move up in the 1st round.

Hitchcock changing the lines to go into prevent defense is incredibly frustrating to me. Worked tonight, but it makes me want to punch his pudgy face.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I think we should give Jaskin at least one more offseason to see if he turns it around. It's his second year, he's going through his sophomore slump, we've been VERY lucky with Schwartz and Tarasenko seeing how the slump skipped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad