Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ less terrifying half of sharknado 9:30 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Sooooooooo this wasn't up yet.

Elliott is starting, Fabbri will be playing but is nursing a nagging injury from his being boarded vs. Vancouver.

:handclap::handclap:

hopefully blues give sharks fans no further reasons to hate us

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
This will be a good test for Elliott, before being injured against the Sharks he was looking tired and gave up some real weak goals. I hope he bounces back and Blues are able to actually beat the Sharks.

zachws6

Nov 8, 2010
STL
Would prefer Tarasenko hit 40 this year. So a hat trick tonight? ...or at least a 2 goal game? Blues score 4 regardless.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
You get used to the "upper/lower body injury" vagueness of this time of year, but now we're not even mentioning the player involved? Great :laugh:

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
a skater or goalie who may or may not at one point have skated with a blue colored jersey in the continental US can not be ruled out to be not not not not under the weather

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
By the time this game is on, I'll be throwing up from all the drinking I've consumed while unsuccessfully scouring the web for which player is under the weather... but I can't wait to see some shark soup tonight

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Would prefer Tarasenko hit 40 this year. So a hat trick tonight? ...or at least a 2 goal game? Blues score 4 regardless.

I'd rather see Fabbri or Stastny get a hat trick. Or preferably Stastny, Fabbri, Schwartz AND Lehtera ALL getting hat tricks, to get their goal totals up to decent levels. A 12-0 win would be nice. Then, next game, Backes, Berglund, Brouwer and Pietrangelo ALL score hat tricks.

And so on, all the way to the end of the season. Then, I'd settle for one hat trick per game for The Blues in the playoffs, as long as every game is a win. I think we deserve all this, having sufferred so long as Blues fans for 49 years. :naughty:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Apparently it's Star Wars night or something in SJ. So Schwartz kinda has to score doesn't he?

Other than that I see the Blues losing big but hopefully I'm wrong. Just seems like they're having trouble with the Sharks again.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
It would be nice if we can keep from boarding one of their players and giving them the 1st period PP

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
What's with the 930 start time? ****ing Sharks, this is probably Mike Ricci's doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad