Half-Assed GDT: Blues Jets: Its about to get rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
One thing I really noticed being at this game tonight.. Hofer is an extremely talented goalie. I'm a former goalie and still do some occasional goalie coaching on the side so I'm a nerd about this kinda stuff.

He moves so well and makes most of the difficult saves. But at the same time you can yell he's super young for an NHL goalie.. a few softies he'd love to have back and some absolutely bone headed plays with the puck. His misplays cause probably about 7 shots against.

But like I said the talent is there. He's got the hard stuff figured out. Just a matter off cleaning up his game which will come with time. Ya'll have a good heir to the net

LogosBlue

May 16, 2018
That's a hard pass on the Kyrou +1st for Brady. No way I pull the trigger on that one.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Sucks watching them lose, but I honestly liked the effort tonight for the most part. Winnipeg is just a better team right now.
ya honestly the game went better than expected. the blues shouldn't be able to keep up with the jets right now so keeping it close until late in the third was a better outcome than i would have forecasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad