Half-Assed GDT: Blues Jets: Its about to get rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I kinda wish we would put Buch with Schenn and Bolduc or Neighbours and put the other with Thomas-Kyrou. I feel like Buch would have a much easier time dealing with Schenn's defensive gaffs.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Top seven is probably out of the question. In order to get the 7 spot we’d need Ottowa to pass us. They’re currently at 53 and not likely to go on a late season tear. The 8th pick is definitely doable though.
ottawa seems like kind of club to go on run once playoffs are out of reach. not saying they will pass us, but wouldn't be surprised if they pass someone.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I kinda wish we would put Buch with Schenn and Bolduc or Neighbours and put the other with Thomas-Kyrou. I feel like Buch would have a much easier time dealing with Schenn's defensive gaffs.
Just because after reading this it definitely sounds a bit nonsensical. This is what I mean.

Neighbours/Bolduc-Thomas-Kyrou
Neighbours/Bolduc-Schenn-Buch

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I'm just happy you found the correct thread. (Joking Robb, we love you)
Yes. I kept from looking at my alerts for previous comments before the game or between periods this game. If I get interrupted, when I return, if the game has started up again, I forget I was previously out of the GTD.

Why I would temporarily think Hayes was a right winger, Jimmy Campbell, is a mystery to me. I guess it was a bunch of neurons missfiring at the same time. I had a flashback into the 1990s. My gray matter is a mess.

Last edited:

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I can not wait to see Kapanen and Hayes off this team. Mainly Kapanen just because Hayes actually played a position that we are weak at and he's a warm enough body and I don't want to force Dean or Dvorsky into the big team too early.
in Hayes defense I don’t think he has centered a line with two actual NHL top 9 caliber players all season and a lot of games he has zero

Yes. I kept from looking at my alerts for previous comments before the game or between periods this game. If I get interrupted, when I return, if the game has started up again, I forget I was previously out of the GTD.

Why I would temporarily think Hayes was a right winger, Jimmy Campbell, is a mystery to me. I guess it was a bunch of neurons missfiring at the same time. My gray matter is a mess.
just wait until you turn 58

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice glove save by Hofer and good kill by The Blues.
in Hayes defense I don’t think he has centered a line with two actual NHL top 9 caliber players all season and a lot of games he has zero

just wait until you turn 58
58???? I'm just about 80. Can we age backwards??? Fountain of youth? I've never even been to Florida!

• Haha
Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad