Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
if only i was the coach

this game is on chief

He has not been good today and there is zero justification for starting someone who has not played in 3 weeks when you have a 5-0 goaltender spitting out #1 star performances every night sitting on the bench now.

I agree that we should have played Lindgrenn but you really need to get off the Binnington played badly shit. Charlie would have been shit on today if our defense played this shitty for him too.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I agree that we should have played Lindgrenn but you really need to get off the Binnington played badly shit. Charlie would have been shit on today if our defense played this shitty for him too.
they play hard for chucky sideburns, which is why hes the #1 moving forward.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Perron, Kostin, and Sundqvist. Who else is still missing? I know there are a few others, but we've been playing so well with the youngsters, I haven't missed them.
schenn kyrou neal thomas walman

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
schenn kyrou neal thomas walman
Is there any room for Walman or Neal? I'd rather play one of the younger forwards than Neal, and rather play Mikkola and Perunovich over Walman. I don't think I'd want to bury Kostin, or Torophenko, or Brown in The AHL, just to keep Neal from being claimed on waivers. I think Brown would have to clear waivers, too. I think it's a certainty that Neal will be lost, in any case. The young, fresh legs that are actually sparking this team, is JUST what The Blues needed this season. Let's not ignore that just to save a couple old veteran bodies.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
i just hope this is not the new norm with covid breaks every season and testing players daily ...how long is this going to go on ?

disappointing loss , but the jets played better

Reactions: GoldenSeal

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Is there any room for Walman or Neal? I'd rather play one of the younger forwards than Neal, and rather play Mikkola and Perunovich over Walman. I don't think I'd want to bury Kostin, or Torophenko, or Brown in The AHL, just to keep Neal from being claimed on waivers. I think Brown would have to clear waivers, too. I think it's a certainty that Neal will be lost, in any case. The young, fresh legs that are actually sparking this team, is JUST what The Blues needed this season. Let's not ignore that just to save a couple old veteran bodies.
this ^ .... i agree robb there is no way we keep neal over brown , toro or kostin ...... hell throw dak and walker in there at the bottom end as well ...we have to much depth atm

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Jets were pumped up from Maurice being fired. They came in with purpose that we didn't expect and weren't prepared for.

Binny played well enough for us to win. The D simply didn't play for him. If we played Lindy we might have still lost or stole a point in OT. Like I said before, this team plays by feel and there was no reason to start Binny. Play Lindy til the wheels fall off and then start Binny. I'd rather Binny be 100% healthy and ready to go than to play him just because he's on the roster and we're paying him starter money. Play the hot hand.

Vladi scored again, so hopefully we're seeing a full return of the 91-Badass.

Not concerned. Not worried. Keep rolling boys.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Parayko had a terrible game, Perunovich was an absolute non-factor and probably needs to be sent down and none of our forwards did much to impress me outside of the Russian 3. Not surprising we lost this one.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Are we complaining that Binnington shouldn't have played because he hasn't seen the ice for three weeks, yet simultaneously complaining that Binnington needed more time to rest? Am I getting that right?

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
I would bet money we keep him over everyone there not named Kostin. Probably also Kostin.

really ? i think others have already passed him on the depth chart ... do you really want neal over kostin ,brown ? i would rather slot toro in than bring neal back .. what does neal bring ? he aint taking sunnys spot ...

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Playing Neal over Kostin or even Brown would be very short-sighted. Don't even think he's better than either of those guys right now either.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Other than being able to use the phrase, "Neal before Saad..."? Not that I can see however we did effectively fill in the void of no longer be able to say, "Well they Dunn Faulked up." and there's a certain value to that.
I just wish the Blues' reporters and the team's official social media accounts would list him as "Real Deal" when posting lines.

Example:

"Today's practice lines -

Saad - O'Reilly - Perron
Buchnevich - Barbashev - Tarasenko
Real Deal - Thomas - Kyrou
Kostin - Bozak - Sundqvist"

If they're not gonna do that, what is the point of having him on the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad