Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Jets 2PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Mikkola trails the play, takes the perfect pass from Buchnevich, and pops it into the net!!!! Blues trail 2-3!!! :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

But just as I type this Stastny blasts the puck into the net from all alone right in front. BOOOOOO!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Yeah.....I agree.

Binny has to play at some point (AHL cond stint), but there is no reason to not go with the hot glove.

Lindgren will cool off, but leave him in until he does.
Foolish to start him today too, they knew the other games would likely be canceled and even if he plays well he will be sitting for another week so he can't get into a groove.

meanwhile chucky sideburns now has to sit 10 days minimum and it cost them 2 points today at the very least.

very bad decision to be loyal over being smart by berube today. Binner wants to be #1 again, he can EARN it.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I have to agree with you...and no, it's not a "dumb take" as some would say
i am use to being right and on a island by myself mostly on this board when it comes to goaltending.

I called for allen to take the role over elliott back in 2015 and was correct. chucky sideburns is for real and this team not only wins when he plays BUT THEY PLAY HARD FOR HIM. go read what bortuzzo and tarasenko said about our new #1 goalie. chucky sideburns is going to lead this club to a deep playoff run.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
The longer you keep Binnington out of the stretch, the colder he gets. That's why.
send him to AHL to get games in. then you call him up and play him to see how he performs. what good is sitting a red hot goalie and putting in a guy who has not played in 3 weeks? Its good for pissing away 2pts, thats what its good for.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
not their best game, especially from Parayko but easily winnable if we got better goaltending and the special teams were better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad