Half-Assed GDT: Blues Habs: Back To Back Mid-Day Away Games, Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Well he did take out one of their best defensemen.

Joking aside.

How does someone that plays like 15 minutes tops some how in your mind effect the entire rest of the team during the 45 minutes that he's sitting on the bench?
Harris averages 17:33 a night and has been a healthy scratch for 20+ games this year.
He's a 3rd pairing guy at best.

The problems with the 3rd line disrupts our ability to roll our lines and kills any momentum our other lines might generate. At best, that line is one and done in the offensive zone and then we're playing defense the rest of the shift.

I'm not saying the problems all rest on Blais(injuries have certainly played a part) but he's been a fixture on that line for most of the year and he's been extremely disappointing in the role. The sooner he's replaced the better.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I’m shocked the Blues won back to back day games against bad teams after a long break. That combo is usually their kryptonite and if I was betting, I would have bet a large amount they would have lost at least one of those, if not both.

So that makes up for the Columbus debacle. Now we’ll see if they don’t get blown out in Toronto because I’m expecting some type of let down.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Thought we were tanking, what gives, yall? :dunno:
i mean, they arnt really beating cup contender quality teams right now. good for them for winning them but this team still needs to be sellers at the deadline.

Reactions: Blueston

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
With the stat adjustment, Torrey Krug's 5 assists is a single-game record for a Blues defenseman. AAAAND as Spear said, he's -1. Gotta love it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad