Half-Assed GDT: Blues Habs: Back To Back Mid-Day Away Games, Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
My three stars thread didn’t post for some reason for yesterday’s game. Quick informal poll so I can keep the results updated. Neighbours, Hofer, and??? Kyrou?? Who should be 1st, Neighbours or Hofer?

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
The ONLY reason they are keeping that a major is because they're in Montreal, where they try to sue or press charges for their players getting injured.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I'm just curious how they got to that decision. Is it because Blais would've hit him in the numbers that they assumed intent or they just genuinely thought he was head hunting? Harris looked awful though and unfortunately I think he's gonna miss significant time.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
I'm not questioning Blais effort, and I don't think that hit on Harris really deserved a Major; but this team would be a LOT better if he weren't here(or at least wasn't playing a regular shift).

Reactions: BlueOil

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I'm just curious how they got to that decision. Is it because Blais would've hit him in the numbers that they assumed intent or they just genuinely thought he was head hunting? Harris looked awful though and unfortunately I think he's gonna miss significant time.

It's because the dude was injured on the hit. Even though I think Blais avoided actually hitting him. The only camera angle they showed was hard to tell.
I'm not questioning Blais effort, and I don't think that hit on Harris really deserved a Major; but this team would be a LOT better if he weren't here(or at least wasn't playing a regular shift).

Lol f*** off.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
We would be better if we didn't have a bunch of offensively inept players in our bottom 9 and a bunch of defensemen who don't know how to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille