Half-Assed GDT: Blues Caps: Hello Oshie! Care For a Home and Home?

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
They're trying hard tonight, though. Sort of. Not trying productively, but they're trying.

John Kelly said:
What could Ott be trying to communicate to his guys?
Hopefully it's shoot the goddamn puck already.

Reactions: RORbacon

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Love Oshie, not a fan of this iteration of the Blues but the future looks bright.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Get Oshie the hatty.
1705631738890.jpeg

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
How is this team at the salary cap max? They’re out-classed most nights and simply don’t have good depth or enough top-end talent. There are just so many mediocre guys on this club. Honestly, they’re fortunate to be as high in the standings as they are. If not for Binny goalie-ing a few teams, they’d already be looking forward to the draft (as they should be doing anyway).

They’re just so bad.

Last edited:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
How is this team at the salary cap max? They’re out-classed most nights and simply don’t have good depth or enough top-end talent. There are just so many mediocre guys on this club. Honestly, they’re fortunate to be as high in the standings as they are. If not for Binny goalie-ing a few teams, they’d already looking to the draft (as they should be doing anyway).

They’re just so bad.

and we’ve been relatively healthy too. I think we’ll be worse next year than this year. Sad, but true.

We are tied for 7th worst in the league and only 3 points from 6th.

I think the bottom 6 are set. I think 7 or 8 is a real possibility.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Well, that was an ugly game. Utter dog shit.

At least Kessel played well?

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
kessel played over 5 minutes less than any of our d. wasn't noticeable. i guess that means he played sorta well when most of team was so crappy.
That's mostly because he isn't on special teams and this was a penalty fest. His 5v5 TOI wasn't too far behind other Blues D (ahead of Krug FWIW).

Go look up Kessel's advanced stats, they were stellar. Disagree that he wasn't noticeable. Thought Kessel had good gaps, was very solid defensively (particularly in front of the net), and generally made smart decisions with the puck offensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad