Half-Assed GDT: Blues Caps: Hello Oshie! Care For a Home and Home?

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Apparently he's at the Dallas vs. Flyers game for us though.... if we are to believe Flyers media claims

that feels like punishment. like he went back home to philly bc he got fired and we were like, you're still on payroll chief you need to go scout flyers games for us. he is hopefully going to turn in game report that says "screw you. if you want my opinion you shouldn't have fired me."

• Haha
Reactions: Stealth JD and mk80

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Two really nice plays by Neighbors to get in the zone and get it back to the point only to have Krug shoot the puck right at the f***ing guy in front of him and the puck goes the other way

Holy f*** Krug is just bad at everything..

• Haha
Reactions: JR1 and Blueston

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I don't think Lindgren had a chance at seeing Faulk's shot, he was surrounded by bodies

Reactions: Blueston

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Has anyone vented recently about the shitty ESPN+ feed? No?

It is really difficult to watch the game when the feed keeps jumping forward 5 seconds, then back 5 seconds, and occasionally the feed looks like something out of the 1970s when manufacturers were trying to get color right on TVs and the antenna was just off center for getting a mostly clear picture.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Has anyone vented recently about the shitty ESPN+ feed? No?

It is really difficult to watch the game when the feed keeps jumping forward 5 seconds, then back 5 seconds, and occasionally the feed looks like something out of the 1970s when manufacturers were trying to get color right on TVs and the antenna was just off center for getting a mostly clear picture.
i haven't seen that. mine sometimes get hung up and freezes. or the entire app won't load and i need to reinstall it. worst part about it is when it works and i have to watch crap like tonight's game.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad