Half-Assed GDT: Blues Canes: I Can't Think of Anything Witty Today, Sorry

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Scotty P is such a good skater. Him and Leddy both.

Also Neighbors is impressing me with his skating. I remember him looking terrible last year, maybe he got a skating coach?

Also, f*** Hayes. Dude doesn't have the skill to be in the NHL, the only reason he's in the NHL is because he's 6'5.

Also our forwards suck ass at getting open.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Scotty P is such a good skater. Him and Leddy both.

Also Neighbors is impressing me with his skating. I remember him looking terrible last year, maybe he got a skating coach?

Also, f*** Hayes. Dude doesn't have the skill to be in the NHL, the only reason he's in the NHL is because he's 6'5.

Also our forwards suck ass at getting open.
Honestly one of our biggest issue on the PP. We seem to always be swarmed by the PK while we are on the PP

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Peru looks like he is gaining confidence with the puck. While Scandella is a good stabilizing force in the defensive end, he doesn’t seem able to keep up with him offensively. I would like to see what he looks like with a two-way partner ( someone like Faulk).

Reactions: joe galiba

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Our defensive game looks so much better since the coaching change

Dec 15, 2002
Good news: this team is definitely working harder, which is keeping us in games like tonight. Binnington is showing why many of us think he's an above-average goaltender.

Bad news: the lack of talent is so apparent on a night like tonight, and I worry "working hard" is going to wear on these guys because they don't feel like they're getting to "working hard but in control of things, so it doesn't feel like it's working hard" and it's going to be tougher when we're less talented than the opposition, especially come playoff time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad