GDT: Blues @ Canes: Battle Of The Cross Conference Twins

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Also although I was watching in spurts it looked like Hayden Flurey had a great night. I've been critical of him also. Damn I wish he'd get his first NHL goal soon

Is crow best grilled or smoked?
I have it usually with trinidad scorpion hot sauce. Nicely fades away the bitter and rotten taste of the crow.

Last edited:

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Also although I was watching in spurts it looked like Hayden Flurey had a great night. I've been critical of him also. Damn I wish he'd get his first NHL goal soon

That reminds me, I was critical of TvR too. This crow gonna be good.

Served as pie....

6890701130_88e999b61d_b.jpg

RaleighBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Lol. We know that feel man. We had a decade of it over here. I know the blues haven’t exactly been rock solid in net up until Binnington showed up. It makes a world of difference
Last night was this eerie reminder of what the Blues were pre-Binnington. If he goes down, we’re screwed. All I have to say to Canes fans is “Scott Darling” and they know.

And none of this is to take away from the Canes. They’re playing excellent hockey and I think they win that game regardless. I just would’ve liked Binnington to give them a chance.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Last night was this eerie reminder of what the Blues were pre-Binnington. If he goes down, we’re screwed. All I have to say to Canes fans is “Scott Darling” and they know.
I don't think any other team in the league truly knows what it's like to have Darling in net...even Philly with their revolving door of 8 goalies this year. He was truly the worst goalie I've seen in net far more often than not. He's been terrible in the AHL even this year. There was no such thing as an easy or routine save, literally any shot towards the net had the potential to be a goal.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I don't think any other team in the league truly knows what it's like to have Darling in net...even Philly with their revolving door of 8 goalies this year. He was truly the worst goalie I've seen in net far more often than not. He's been terrible in the AHL even this year. There was no such thing as an easy or routine save, literally any shot towards the net had the potential to be a goal.

Mrazek and McElhinney saved our season, maybe even more so than Nino. All of the people that used to go to Canes games started to come back not long afterwards.

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI

probably raw with no seasonings... like our potatoes. Let me know when it's ready. I was very critical of HCRB and Dean. Steve Smith was always my fav of the old staff.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

And none of this is to take away from the Canes. They’re playing excellent hockey and I think they win that game regardless. I just would’ve liked Binnington to give them a chance.

Jake Allen is the guy who turned your kid into a Canes fan. Brutal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad