GDT: Blues @ Canes: Battle Of The Cross Conference Twins

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Well i have to tell you people.. this celebration thing is not even close to Iceland football team yet...

Keep in mind, these guys are doing that *during* the game, with the opponent on the field, perhaps even for road games (I couldn't tell if they were home/road fields). I think this is a key piece that everyone is missing. We're doing these *after* *home* games, with the opponent off the ice and in their room. They can't even *hear* what's going on, let alone feel disrespected by it. I would *not* be in favor of Storm Surges after goals. But the way they're doing it now is not hurting anyone and doing great things for the team and fans.

I couldn't see the spacing very well on Svech's EN goal, but do you think that he should have passed to McGinn? What's the better play?

Regardless of the players involved, the right play is the one that ends up with the puck in the net. Now, consider the players, it's obvious it was the right call. As a matter of fact, a solid case can be made that it would be a great idea if Svech would stop passing to McGinn altogether, whether it's an empty net or not.

“Birth”...

:eek:

My favorite as well.

Just an update: the Canes just scored another goal on Jake Allen.

Been there. Sorry. Got a big game tonight, though, so this one won't matter shortly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad