Half-Assed GDT: Blues at Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Please, if there is a god, send Yeo a message to get Steen off the PP. Or anything other than a shut down line. He is an offensive black hole right now.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I'm not sure moving Steen will do much. The pp scheme in general is inept. They've moved just about everyone around, between units, etc. Our pp, as currently constructed, just isn't any good.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
The logic being applied to their player placement is baffling. And again, our offensive strategy has become “take point shots”. That’s not reliable enough, and our forwards are too talented to not have them taking one-timers and moving the puck down low

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Until we fix the special teams, we can’t play as hard, and the other team can just slash or hook as much as they want during 5-on-5 without fear of it coming back to bite them.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Do they pre-plan any questions before interviewing people?

55 year old stranger with a mic: “Hi my name is The Cat, can I ask you some questions on TV?”

Stranger: “The Cat??? Ok I won’t cuss.”

Live on TV 15 seconds later from The Cat: “What’s your name?”

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
That shift is what I want to see every time they have the puck. I can handle losses if we play to win. Standing at the perimeter and passing back and forth is not playing to win.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
If only we had proper handedness, good slapper, PMDs that could play the point in the power play, then we wouldn’t have to have Steen on the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad