Half-Assed GDT: Blues at the President's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
It's not bashing, its truthfully reporting what we saw. You were actively calling out posters who watched Lindbohm in the AHL this year, while not watching a second of his ice time. Me personally....anything outside of an actual observation was tongue in cheek.

Lindbohm was passed up last year by Edmundson in the AHL and that carried to this year. During Lindbohm's first call up, he struggled. Last night, he looked alright. He just needs to simplify his game and not go chasing the hits.

There has been clear misleading reports about him in AHL. So what you and couple other posters have told isn't near as true what some others have see him play, we could wade through AHL thread again.

Its unfortunately that some posters are misleading, but lets not go there again.

And then you saying something positive about Lindbohm its like how I can filter the 'truth/misleading truth/trolling or just flaming'..?

Hard to believe what you saying or like 2MM are writing,

Last edited by a moderator:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
There has been clear misleading reports about him in AHL. So what you and couple other posters have told isn't near as true what some others have see him play, we could wade through AHL thread again.

Its unfortunately that some posters are misleading, but lets not go there again.

And then you saying something positive about Lindbohm its like how I can filter the 'truth/misleading truth/trolling or just flaming'..?

Hard to believe what you saying or like 2MM are writing,

Post the threads, because your doing it again. I have watched him with my own 2 eyes. ChicagoBlues also comes to mind. Bashing Lindbohm isn't want anyone has done. No one has an agenda against him. He's had good games and bad games but given the blatent evidence that Edmundson is in the NHL and Lindbohm isnt, how can you dispute him being passed up? You seem to have a deep seeded issue with Lindbohm receiving any criticism. We had high hopes for him after last year and it seems he stalled a bit. Does this mean he can't return to form and push for a roster spot again, absolutely not.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
But........ your previous 100 message about Lindbohm have been bashing him down. So its bit hard to believe what you say

I was just trying to be funny (responding to your Lindbohm questions this thread).

I thought he had a good game, for his first game up in a long time. There were a couple shifts where he was kind of lost positionally, but he also held up to the physicality in a very good way. Obviously he did not get victimized by the Capitals, so I'd call it a good game. (I don't think he has a very good chance to move past Edmundson or Gunnarsson, so even improved play from Lindbohm probably will mean he's a bench warmer on the playoff bus, unless injuries bring him in.) Not many teams have an 8th man this good, though.

Ranksu, you tend to argue when someone gives an honest opinion of Lindbohm unless its a shining report. You probably remember, I was the first one that speculated that he would be the odd man missing out on a roster spot in training camp, based on what we were hearing. You really criticized me at that time, yet that was exactly what happened.

I don't know of any poster here that doesn't like Lindbohm or want him to succeed. But its tough competition and presently he isn't good enough to force his way on. Its not going to get easier next year, either. I think he's probably stuck barring an injury in front of him, even if he continues to improve. Maybe he will eventually be traded if that's the case, but there isn't a lot of reason for the team to be in a hurry to do that.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
he can stay at Gunnar's house :laugh:

giphy.gif

the 3rd pick's coast 2 coast goal

giphy.gif

Pietro on that Berglund goal was incredible. I mean he pulled a Doughty and just kept moving.

I know the goalies and the FBS line have been getting the spotlight, but I think Pietrangelo has been playing his best hockey since the start of the season. It's like Hitch said to just told him to be a little more active offensively because he's been dangerous with and without the puck.

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
:laugh: It's probably more logical to assume he won't fill out his frame for another two years but yeah it would be hard to do that in several months.... I do have a friend who was pretty skinny two years ago and was able to add about 20-25 lbs of muscle in 15 months

that's called noob gains my friend, it's not all muscle but I did the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad