Half-Assed GDT: Blues at Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Binner is a disaster handling the puck tonight.

You really hate Binnington huh. Kind of amusing how biased you are against him.

Blues top 6 is a no show in this game. Not gonna win many games without help from our top dogs. Ironic that Kessel gets his first NHL point in perhaps his worst NHL game up to this point.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great save by Binnington when The Leafs had a 3 on 1. The Blues have played mostly in their own end all game, and have only 13 shots on goal with only 4:40 left in the game.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
You really hate Binnington huh. Kind of amusing how biased you are against him.

Blues top 6 is a no show in this game. Not gonna win many games without help from our top dogs. Ironic that Kessel gets his first NHL point in perhaps his worst NHL game up to this point.
I don’t hate him, he’s a perfectly mediocre goalie who gets paid far too much, but he’s played the puck f***ing terrible tonight and the most recent poor display led to the dagger goal. Pretty fair to criticize.

• Haha
Reactions: Reality Czech

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I don’t hate him, he’s a perfectly mediocre goalie who gets paid far too much, but he’s played the puck f***ing terrible tonight and the most recent poor display led to the dagger goal. Pretty fair to criticize.

Whatever you say champ.

As a Blues fan I couldn't imagine constantly bashing and belittling the goalie who brought us the Cup, but you do you.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Whatever you say champ.

As a Blues fan I couldn't imagine constantly bashing and belittling the goalie who brought us the Cup, but you do you.
This is the type of truly groundbreaking analysis we’ve come to expect from you. Pointing out that a goalie who has misplayed the puck half a dozen times is having a rough night playing the puck is “bashing and belittling” him.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
They give up the empty-netter on a bank shot off the wall, for a hat trick for McMann. It was travelling mighty slowly. Krug could have caught up to it, but it wouldn't have taken the win from The Leafs.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Whatever you say champ.

how come you've got no problem doing it to other fans? how is that superior to what you're attempting to address?

"champ" is veiled sarcasm and you're overreacting quite a bit, binnington earns plenty of criticism and you can still like him just the same as you do despite that

Reactions: Frobbo

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
It’s not the greatest play by Kessel but there’s no way the first goal is on him. Schenn bumped the guy twice in the corner and then let him skate all alone to the net. He even skated behind the net. I’m not sure if he just wanted a good look at the goal crossing the line or what
As I saw it, Leddy fumbled puck a bit, Schenn lost puck battle and watched his guy walk out in front, PArayko watched his guy tap it by a startled Binnington. So great work all around, but I put bulk of blame on Schenn.

Walker and Torpo both have such good motors
They were about the only line who showed up tonight.

Not sure how JK and company missed the tip or the fact Toro led the line at the bench
You would have a pretty good hockey game out of what JK misses on broadcast.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
how come you've got no problem doing it to other fans? how is that superior to what you're attempting to address?

"champ" is veiled sarcasm and you're overreacting quite a bit, binnington earns plenty of criticism and you can still like him just the same as you do despite that

That may be true but this guy does nothing but criticize him. He absolutely doesn't like Binnington at all. It's as if he's on some kind of crusade against him. I find it amusing that in a game where Binnington had so many great saves and played his ass off that this guy didn't miss his one chance to take a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad