Krug vs Matthews :popcorn:

Attachments

• blues1goalgames2.jpg
    blues1goalgames2.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Wow, it was just reported that Marner and Tavares are both out sick tonight. Obviously Rielly is out too.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Man Kessel has had a rough game so far. Passed the puck in the NZ to a leafs player and it turned into a goal and the 2nd goal goes off his stick

Reactions: Blueston

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Going to work this morning I heard Kerber on the radio saying we were 16-2-2 in Toronto since the 97-98 season. Knew we were f***ed.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Man Kessel has had a rough game so far. Passed the puck in the NZ to a leafs player and it turned into a goal and the 2nd goal goes off his stick

I guess he was due for a stinker after a pretty solid stretch of play. The whole team looks sluggish and sloppy. Pretty crappy giveaway by Kyrou in the O zone as well which led to a Leafs rush and the 2nd goal I believe. Lots of missed passes in that first period. Ah well, can't win em all I suppose.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn

It’s not the greatest play by Kessel but there’s no way the first goal is on him. Schenn bumped the guy twice in the corner and then let him skate all alone to the net. He even skated behind the net. I’m not sure if he just wanted a good look at the goal crossing the line or what

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad