Confirmed with Link: Blues Announce Schenn 24th Blues Captain

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Also when he "beat up a teenager" by knocking down rookie McDavid. Punching Captain Serious. And overall being willing to fight for real estate in front of the net and tip in shots. He made a pretty impressive career with what were overall somewhat limited skills (compared to other all-star/Olympic caliber players).
Maybe I missed another one, but I think you’re referring to the MacKinnon incident. MacKinnon was an 18 or 19 year old rookie when Backes gave him a clean (and pretty harmless) hit. As I remember it, MacKinnon took exception and swung his stick at Backes. Backes then responded by chasing him down and trying to get him to fight, and the Avs commentator apparently lost his mind over it.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Maybe I missed another one, but I think you’re referring to the MacKinnon incident. MacKinnon was an 18 or 19 year old rookie when Backes gave him a clean (and pretty harmless) hit. As I remember it, MacKinnon took exception and swung his stick at Backes. Backes then responded by chasing him down and trying to get him to fight, and the Avs commentator apparently lost his mind over it.
Yes

Reactions: MissouriMook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad