Post-Game Talk: Blues 3 Jets 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
I'm flattered but I don't think the moderators would allow photos in a hockey board.

Besides, there's millions (literally) of photos on the internet of girls in bikinis, many of them carefully posed to reflect whatever your taste might be. Seek and ye shall find, quite easily.

My ride's approaching, gotta go!
It turns out I was wrong.

Yeah, it does happen.

Anyway, go to the GDT for the St. Louis game and look at post #48. Your favourite female Jets fan in a bikini.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
It turns out I was wrong.

Yeah, it does happen.

Anyway, go to the GDT for the St. Louis game and look at post #48. Your favourite female Jets fan in a bikini.
Har, Har, Har. Okay, you played us.

But, to quote Jetsy in post #219 here, so there's still a chance?

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Har, Har, Har. Okay, you played us.

But, to quote Jetsy in post #219 here, so there's still a chance?
You're certainly persistent and a prime candidate for disappointment.

Okay, I'll make you a promise: I will replace my avatar with a real picture of me in a bikini IF the Jets beat the Coyotes tomorrow.

You'll still be disappointed but perhaps getting two points will help console you.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
You're certainly persistent and a prime candidate for disappointment.

Okay, I'll make you a promise: I will replace my avatar with a real picture of me in a bikini IF the Jets beat the Coyotes tomorrow.

You'll still be disappointed but perhaps getting two points will help console you.
Well if the Jets win ... you know what that means?
You have to post bikini pics every game day until they are eliminated from the playoffs or else you will get blamed for the loss.

Reactions: Stumbledore

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
The story about Dillon is true. He was a little more rambunctious in practice than the Jets were used to and someone (might have been Wheeler but I'm not sure) pulled him aside for a "talk".

It was reported in the Wpg. media.
It might be true, but curiously I can't find the story in the WFP, CBC, Sun, CTV, Global, or the Athletic.

Back in the old days, you walk a client through his testimony and as soon as you hear "I'm not sure" you have to think of your responsibility to save him paying out any more fees.

You know the game was worth discussing when half the PGT is thirsty dudes begging for bikini pics.
LOL - I'm surprised it's less than half.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
It might be true, but curiously I can't find the story in the WFP, CBC, Sun, CTV, Global, or the Athletic.

Back in the old days, you walk a client through his testimony and as soon as you hear "I'm not sure" you have to think of your responsibility to save him paying out any more fees.
I believe it was on a televised hockey game that it was mentioned ... I do recall the story because the commentator was laughing about it when he told it.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Well if the Jets win ... you know what that means?
You have to post bikini pics every game day until they are eliminated from the playoffs or else you will get blamed for the loss.
No, that's not what it means. Don't ruin the deal here, sir.

I've sparred with this chick for a year now and maybe it's a science thing but she's real careful about how much she says, lots of times. She said she'd change her avatar to a bikini pic of herself, not that she'd post a large picture or do it more than once.

I'm figuring we're gonna get a tiny avatar of about 20 bikini babes at a pool and then get told that she's one of them. And if I'm being too suspicious and cynical here, I'll apologize and hope for a better avatar.

And you can be damn sure I'm going to be pulling for the Jets tomorrow night like never before. Which, if I read the gal right, is what her game was all along.

While we're talking pics, whatever happened to Plain Jane as our good luck charm?

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I believe it was on a televised hockey game that it was mentioned ... I do recall the story because the commentator was laughing about it when he told it.
So now it's gone from several local media to a comment on a televised game? And do you recall the commentator's bona fides?

Sorry, son, I think it's time you saved your money.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
So now it's gone from several local media to a comment on a televised game? And do you recall the commentator's bona fides?

I believe it was Greg Millen.
It wasn’t a call down on Wheeler … it was a built up of Dillon on how he practices.

Last edited:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013

It was last season's training camp.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Same skill requirements - it's all about bullshitting and not getting caught :sarcasm: :laugh:

To Stumbledore
i-kid-triumph-the-insult-dog.gif
I use that voice more and more in daily life

• Haha
Reactions: GeorgeJETson

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
No, that's not what it means. Don't ruin the deal here, sir.

I've sparred with this chick for a year now and maybe it's a science thing but she's real careful about how much she says, lots of times. She said she'd change her avatar to a bikini pic of herself, not that she'd post a large picture or do it more than once.

I'm figuring we're gonna get a tiny avatar of about 20 bikini babes at a pool and then get told that she's one of them. And if I'm being too suspicious and cynical here, I'll apologize and hope for a better avatar.

And you can be damn sure I'm going to be pulling for the Jets tomorrow night like never before. Which, if I read the gal right, is what her game was all along.

While we're talking pics, whatever happened to Plain Jane as our good luck charm?
I was saving Jane for the playoffs :laugh:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
A 2nd rd pick would help maybe in 3 4 years. Who cares. Dillon is fine but the point really is, Dillon came here from Washington and was told straight up by 26, that's not how they roll here.

Dillon isn't the problem.
My point was giving up a 2nd rounder for him, Samberg is a 2nd rounder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad