Prospect Info: Blues 2022-2023 Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Yeah, I thought I saw Loof’s name on the original list of names when they announced the dates?

Maybe he’s there but nursing an injury so not on the ice. Dickinson and Kaskimaki were physically there last year but not listed on the rosters as they weren’t playing the scrimmages.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
No Landon Sim aswell.

Jeremie Biabasomething also new on the list. Played a couple of games for the Red Wings AHL Team. Wonder if this is an AHL signing.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Biakabutuka? Of THE Biakabutukas? Any relation to Tim?
I remember the first year my Grandpa and I got involved in the fantasy football league at Hunter Engineering a few years before he retired. We were thinking of drafting Biakabatuka but someone else got him before we could. Ended up settling for a guy named Terrell Davis who won us back to back Superbowls.

Reactions: Snubbed4Vezina

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
I remember the first year my Grandpa and I got involved in the fantasy football league at Hunter Engineering a few years before he retired. We were thinking of drafting Biakabatuka but someone else got him before we could. Ended up settling for a guy named Terrell Davis who won us back to back Superbowls.
I haven't played fantasy football since the early 2000s but this filled me with a lot of nostalgia of combing through those draft guides.

I might drive out to Centene on Sunday for the scrimmage. Interested to see any reports on Snuggy, Dean and our new draftees.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
I haven't played fantasy football since the early 2000s but this filled me with a lot of nostalgia of combing through those draft guides.

I might drive out to Centene on Sunday for the scrimmage. Interested to see any reports on Snuggy, Dean and our new draftees.
Yep. Miss those days. Most of our scouting was done with fantasy related magazines, as broadband was still very much a thing in 1997 and the points scoring system was much more realistic to that of a an actual football game. Hope you have fun if you make the trip out to Centene and look forward to some prospect thoughts and notes.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Currently at camp and will be taking notes. The holiday weekend might delay me posting, but I’ll give a write up of the vast majority of players as well as anything of note when I can.

Also, for those interested, Steen is here as a skills coach and it’s heartwarming.
Did you see Dean in the skill drills? Could only make it for scrimmage and he seems to be missing

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Pronman had Pekarcik as having the 34th highest upside in the entire draft if he can reach it

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad