Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Good luck logo!

2mdjajc.jpg

Yeah baby, real hockey tomorrow, Jonesing bad.

1. Hank needs to be more like Hank of past
2. PP needs to turn it up a notch or 2.
3. Win at home more often, make the fans happy they spent their money watching.

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
This team has yet to show me that it can play a good first 20 (hell most times first 40) minutes after any kind of break. Please prove me wrong in this one.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They really killed the allstar game and some activities.

If it aint broke dont fix it!

I see the ASG as a good time for players not participating to get some rest who are either banged up or currently out with an injury. So it's not totally useless, lol.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I see the ASG as a good time for players not participating to get some rest who are either banged up or currently out with an injury. So it's not totally useless, lol.

It is a honor to be selected but I bet some vets are happy to miss it.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It is a honor to be selected but I bet some vets are happy to miss it.

What ever happened to the rule that if a player was chosen but doesnt play (unless disclosed injury) then he's banned form playing next game. Malkin missed game, maybe others.......didnt really hear anything mentioned, just wondering.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
What ever happened to the rule that if a player was chosen but doesnt play (unless disclosed injury) then he's banned form playing next game. Malkin missed game, maybe others.......didnt really hear anything mentioned, just wondering.

Good question. I barely paid any attention this weekend so I can not answer it but I'm curious as well :)

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge

Malkin sat out the Pens game before the ASG, so he's okay.

Same with Tortorella.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
They really killed the allstar game and some activities.

If it aint broke dont fix it!

It was broke and there is no fixing it.

For me and some others, there is no making the all star game interesting.

I didn't watch but I heard Ovechkin was blocking shots yesterday? What is that? Get out of the way how can you risk getting hurt in that travesty of a hockey game yesterday?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Hey, Zach Redmond waived by Montreal. He DOES fit the bill as a rhd. 6'2" and 205. If he is bypassed by teams in front of us......should we grab him at a pro-rated $575.000? Hey, u never know. Might need out of Canada and wanting to play in the U.S. Apparently a #'s game casualty with the addition of Nestirov and Markov back from injury soon. Whaddaya' think?

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
It was broke and there is no fixing it.

For me and some others, there is no making the all star game interesting.

I didn't watch but I heard Ovechkin was blocking shots yesterday? What is that? Get out of the way how can you risk getting hurt in that travesty of a hockey game yesterday?

Last year the theme of Scott made it interesting.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Malkin sat out the Pens game before the ASG, so he's okay.

Same with Tortorella.

Thanks for that. Tortorella sat? Thats a first! All I know is McD was devestated temporarily finding out that Torts couldnt make it, changed in a second when he found out that "the great one" would be the replacement. Lol.

How much did Torts get paid for backing out? When 99 wants in, who will tell him no? Im joking but.....ya' never know!

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Last year the theme of Scott made it interesting.

I don't agree. There's nothing interesting about a bunch of pro players rigging the game and letting Scott run wild to score goals.

I mean whatever, made him feel good so that's nice but to me it was totally fake and a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad