McKenzie: Blackhawks trying to trade Perlini

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
for me, if i was with the Bhawks org, i would accept a couple of picks starting with at the best a 2nd rounder.

problem for me, Perlini has talent to make the NHL but he needs to be on a line that will focus on him...... maybe not a top line forward, but at least a 2nd line forward. he is going to need 16-20 mins a game and a game plan that will give him touches in that time.

the Bhawks has evolve beyond that where they need a top line finish product or with more upside.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Buffalo needs a heavy body on the back 6.
How is his physical game? And does he have any defensive attributes?

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Goldobin to Boston would look good in Black and Gold. Perlini is another interesting name.

Would a fifth round pick do it?

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I wonder if this would be a Canes move? The teams have plenty of recent history and Carolina is a bit thin up front right now on the NHL roster. Maybe something like Perlini and a 6th for a 4th?

Reactions: OTC

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Perlini to ottawa makes sense.

Our only request is that we send a warm body back. Even an AHL guy
This is exactly it. 49 contracts, so we need to swap bodies, and determine what pick we would add.

But I said it the other day on the Sens board, and now I think even more so now that they're looking to trade him. I think it's a really good fit.

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
You know that means Bobby Ryan, right?

giphy.gif

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I began to believe in his game for a brief time when he skated with Dvorak and Doan in Phoenix but it didn't last very long.
He may still be able to up his game but i'm not sure he'll ever find that ideal situation he would require.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad