GDT: Blackhawks @ Oilers 12/12/23 Espn 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkstark

Jun 22, 2012
lol at the commentator throwing shade at Zaitsev "the puck ricochets of Zaitsev... this one didn't go into his own net"

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Bedard was the least of my worries about this roster. Reichel's play is a problem. You needed him to take the reigns and become a full time NHL player this year.

Reactions: Muffinalt

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Not sure there is anything left to learn in the AHL. He's already had two PPG seasons there. Its been rough though.
I'm not sure it's time just yet but it wouldn't be about learning at this point, it would be remembering. He looks like a ghost out there and I'm starting to feel bad for him

Overall, decent effort in the first but this isn't the Oilers from the start of the year and the Blackhawks don't belong on the same ice right now. Actually held them under their average for goals in this crazy hot streak with arguably the worst blueline I've ever seen dressed for an NHL game

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I guess the thing with Reichel that is the most concerning is he isn't even playing fast anymore. He genuinely just looks like he's hurt or going through the motions. Its so strange.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I guess the thing with Reichel that is the most concerning is he isn't even playing fast anymore. He genuinely just looks like he's hurt or going through the motions. Its so strange.
Playing with zero confidence imo

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Reichel logged 10 minutes…yup…10 minutes

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
If he goes to rockford it has to be just a quick stint where he hopefully lights it up and regains his confidence. Not a given

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
I'm not sure it's time just yet but it wouldn't be about learning at this point, it would be remembering. He looks like a ghost out there and I'm starting to feel bad for him
It would definitely about remembering. Remembering what life is like in the A instead in Chicago!

Get your ass in gear son or get your gear out of here!

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Not enough talent to compete with a red hot Oilers team. I didn’t stay up to watch the game, just seen the Bedard goal. I mean holy shit, this kid has a shot like no one ever has. Its unreal, I just hope we get talent around him to see this kid compete for cups.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
-Bedard scoring and taking a loss. No complaints from me.
-Vlasic is no fluke and a top 4 guy for a long time.
-McDavid is the best player I have ever watched.
-Reichel does absolutely nothing shift in shift out
-Seth Jones keeps this team somewhat competitive. The other defenseman cant handle top lines especially McDavid.
-Beauvillier doesnt do anything
-Foligno and Dickinson were solid again.

Last edited:

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
who are the best young teams to model against? if you look at things. DET and NJ are probably the best. NJ missed the playoffs 10 out of 11 years and DET has missed something like the last 8. I think we are in a better spot then SJ, ANA, COL, seatttle, calgary and the wild. which are the next 6 teams in the standings. at some point we should use some of our draft capital, or young players, and cap space but it only makes sense when we are trending up. Losing perry (size) and AA and HALL size and speed has hurt alot. not everything KD has done has worked but his drafts have been better then AVG IMO his signings and trades have been strategic. not everything is going to work Hall and P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad