Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
MeTUYkp.gif

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
I’m not ready to jump to any crazy conclusions based on a small sample size but if this is who Alex Vlasic is going to be moving forward it’s going to be so huge for this teams trajectory
Hitting on Vlasic, Korchinski, and maybe even Kaiser is a real possibility

Reactions: Dead Meat

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
I’m not ready to jump to any crazy conclusions based on a small sample size but if this is who Alex Vlasic is going to be moving forward it’s going to be so huge for this teams trajectory
I also see this as a massive win for Davidson’s player development hires. I didn’t think Vlasic made much progress (if any) under the old staff but one year in Rockford with the new staff and he comes out of the gates in the next season and looks like a potential top 4 staple

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So impressed with Vlasic ...he usbour most competent dman by far...

S Jones did not make any bo eReader mistakes but unlike Vlasic he at crucial times failed to get the puck out when he had chances to do it when Leafs put on pressure...Vlasic in contrast getsctge puck out when he has the chance..Murohy is meh and slow and provides no offense.

KK was fine this game ..Kaiser was so-so.. sone goid shifts ..sone where he coukd not finish his check and re-gain the puck...but Vlasic was so very goid I what hecdoesvoutvtgere..also protects the creasexwell..and our most physical dman..Very very hapoy we found a goid one..Nylander blew past him to set up thelLeafs goal..

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I also see this as a massive win for Davidson’s player development hires. I didn’t think Vlasic made much progress (if any) under the old staff but one year in Rockford with the new staff and he comes out of the gates in the next season and looks like a potential top 4 staple
Could be. Kid also just turned 22 and is growing into his frame and adjusting to the speed of higher leagues. No way to know for sure.

Reactions: Muffinalt

swerdnase

Jan 27, 2013
So impressed with Vlasic ...he usbour most competent dman by far...

S Jones did not make any bo eReader mistakes but unlike Vlasic he at crucial times failed to get the puck out when he had chances to do it when Leafs put on pressure...Vlasic in contrast getsctge puck out when he has the chance..Murohy is meh and slow and provides no offense.

KK was fine this game ..Kaiser was so-so.. sone goid shifts ..sone where he coukd not finish his check and re-gain the puck...but Vlasic was so very goid I what hecdoesvoutvtgere..also protects the creasexwell..and our most physical dman..Very very hapoy we found a goid one..Nylander blew past him to set up thelLeafs goal..
I'm gonna go back and read what you bitched about after we won the cup.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Bedard is not getting favorable D pairings on the road. Always gettin g top D pair so perhaps when he gets home he gets a little more space than he has been getting

Reactions: Toews2Bickell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad