Giordano - Liljegren

Samsonov

Woll

GKEaaQes.gif

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
In recent times when Chicago comes to Toronto I expect Hawks to be crushed yet it seldom happens. In fact Hawks have won a few. Let's hope that trend continues but I have that same feeling today. Stay out of the penalty box against these guys. Both of their PP units are potent.

Reactions: TheOne

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Not expecting too much out of them tonight.

Let's see how they fare against each other 3 years down the road when Bedard actually has capable wingers.

I still tell my friends who are Leafs fans that I'll bet anything that the Hawks win another cup before the Leafs do.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Looking forward to seeing Bedard live tonight, this was the first game I looked for when the schedule came out.

Is Hall injured? Didn't see him listed in your lineup.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Looks like Hall and Entwistle draw in, Guttman and RJohnson out

Guttman scored winner vs Toronto last year…

Happyhary9

Jul 11, 2006
Still have a road game in Colorado before we finally get home. Thanks Gary.
It kinda sucks, but as far as Bedard getting reading for the NHL, I kinda like it.
It is like just throwing him into the fire right off the bat. Other teams get the second change and have been matching up their best guy vs him. May have some jitters that first home game but after that I think gets better and better.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Maybe tonight is tge night we finally see Bedard beat a goalie with the "generational" gift of his longer range shot?

I mean ...all the scouti g experts cannot be that wro g...eventually the cream rises tobtge top.. so about time we see him get a goal with his special shot...tight?

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Bedard getting his first game in Toronto, aka the game that allegedly all Canadian players look forward to more than any according to Canadian talking heads, out of the way early.

Matthews off to a damn hot start, hope Bedard can catch some of that exrra fire beyond being "merely" a ppg.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Bedard getting his first game in Toronto, aka the game that allegedly all Canadian players look forward to more than any according to Canadian talking heads, out of the way early.

Matthews off to a damn hot start, hope Bedard can catch some of that exrra fire beyond being "merely" a ppg.
Whew, he's that special for us to expect even more from a rook who's already our best player clearly. Lets get that 3 point night.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Yeah, and we get home to play the defending champs and then the team that set the all time record for points in a season. Then on the road against the defending champs. In all my years I have never seen a schedule like this to start a season
Its really brutal. That penguins win was huge for moral because they could be 1-7 pretty quick.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
In recent times when Chicago comes to Toronto I expect Hawks to be crushed yet it seldom happens. In fact Hawks have won a few. Let's hope that trend continues but I have that same feeling today. Stay out of the penalty box against these guys. Both of their PP units are potent.
Speaking of PP.

Can we f***ing get one already?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
As to "get one already on the PP....probably not... with $9.5 as the PP1 qb...his qb rating woukd be equal to the worst qb in the NFL if we had a measure of impact as the engine that efficiently runs a power play from the point...whatever that requires $9.5 just does not have "it"...so the Pp1 is dead i tgexwTer and Pp2 only gets apoeox. Tge last 30 seconds of man advantage and so you cannot expect much pp scoring from that.

Anyway we pay S.Jones $9.5 big ones...and we get 95cents or worse diddly squat for tge investment ..=has failed big tome as difference-maker...and till we find a better Pp1 qb it looks like just more of the same FAIL ..

Tge albatross has doomed us...again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad