GDT: Blackhawks @ Flames - 9:00CT NBCSCH - Drive with the Fear Lukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
Korchinski definitely a zone exit and zone entry guy. I just thought he’d be more competent on offense, activating and walking the line and using his hands. But through 50 or whatever games I’m not sure he has hands at all. He’s a pretty straightforward player. I’m just very caught up in his stride. It looks like it would hurts to skate that upright and choppy.
I think you are vastly underestimating how hard it is to play in the NHL as a teenage defenseman. All things considered, he has played very well and, at least to me, has answered the biggest question of him: can he defend at this level? The offence will come.

WetSlimDog

Jun 19, 2023
Mojave Desert
eatthehatchet.com
I read somewhere Joey Anderson is a must signing. What a sad sorry state of a team when the beat writers are calling for a 13th/14th forward as a must sign lol
Yeah, that was Powers in the Athletic. From that article:

“But Anderson is effective.

Take for example these analytics from Stathletes. He leads all Blackhawks forwards and is 11th in the league in deflections causing turnovers per 60 minutes. Also, since making his season debut in November, 51.6 percent of his puck possession per game (31 seconds) has occurred in the offensive zone. That’s the highest rate on the Blackhawks.”

lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Giovi and Pez68

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Cat hits 500 games tonight.
And still young at 26. Many will disagree, but I still think Cat was one guy Hawks should have kept around to grow with the youth of a re-build. He can score and he works hard.

Wouldn't it be a treat to see Cat and Snipe on the same line next season! I guess it could still happen one day.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
And still young at 26. Many will disagree, but I still think Cat was one guy Hawks should have kept around to grow with the youth of a re-build. He can score and he works hard.

Wouldn't it be a treat to see Cat and Snipe on the same line next season! I guess it could still happen one day.
Does DeBrincat result in one more point over the course of last season? That would mean Will Smith and DeBrincat instead of Bedard and Korchinski (and other picks obtained, and whatever draft position effects of being worse this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad