GDT: Blackhawks @ Flames - 9:00CT NBCSCH - Drive with the Fear Lukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetSlimDog

Jun 19, 2023
Mojave Desert
eatthehatchet.com
Korchinski definitely a zone exit and zone entry guy. I just thought he’d be more competent on offense, activating and walking the line and using his hands. But through 50 or whatever games I’m not sure he has hands at all. He’s a pretty straightforward player. I’m just very caught up in his stride. It looks like it would hurts to skate that upright and choppy.
He reminds me of an ostrich.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

I love watching this team

IMG_0044.gif

Luke Richardson currently.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
LR literally let the same guys play the last two minutes. They get hot once every five games but you can't go to them all the time!

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Kurashev sucks. He doesn't have as much skill as Reichel, and he's three years older.

emeyezee

Jul 1, 2015
Couldn’t watch tonight but it looks like I’m glad that was the case. 32 shots though… was Markstrom that good, or were our shots freebies?

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Couldn’t watch tonight but it looks like I’m glad that was the case. 32 shots though… was Markstrom that good, or were our shots freebies?
When all the Hawks not in the doghouse are grindy mcgrinderson types that means you have no finishers by definition. PS all you Reichel haters, your mcgrinderson types SUCK at getting greasy goals and should be benched for not getting at least one!.

Reactions: Pez68

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Raddysh needs to sit. He hasn't done anything since before the new year, and would have less points than Reichel if he didn't have an outburst in a losing effort against the Blues.

Reactions: Hattrick Kane

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The old "ONE GOAL " slogan now seems over-exaggerated...change to:"ZERO GOALS"...

Actually hard to make any critical comments ...it is what it is..

Hawks now define FUTILITY...try hard..bit no talent (currently).

So maybe let the comments R.I.P. ...just enjoy the Tank ride forcthe final 32 GR after the All-Star hiatus ...Hawks need to go lie on a beach somewhere...have a good laugh at all the misery and futility and injury bad luck..
Come back refreshed and ready to Tank over the Final 32 games ...deliver at worst that #3overall ...at berst#1overall..but a #2overall would also be better very acceptable..Theclotto will determine which we get..but we need the futility to keep on going to ensure that #3 draft position is as bad as fate can deal to us.

So let opposing goalies stop 4 break-aways we put on them ...stretching!
Let us not get a shot go straightvimpadtxa goalie...sure.

Let every goalie weface be a wall...sure!

And keep any lucky deflectiongpals we get be kept to a minimum.

In other words...lose with dignity...but lose.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Korchinski definitely a zone exit and zone entry guy. I just thought he’d be more competent on offense, activating and walking the line and using his hands. But through 50 or whatever games I’m not sure he has hands at all. He’s a pretty straightforward player. I’m just very caught up in his stride. It looks like it would hurts to skate that upright and choppy.
should've been in juniors this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad