GDT: Blackhawks @ Coyotes 10/30/23 9pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
welp Reichel didn't score and it didn't end 9-1 so I lose on all fronts

Glad that one's over. Never fun to watch the other team put up a touchdown.
unless you're the Bears D

mJKWBe1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ChiHawks10

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
But KkKprojects to a -73 for 82 GP..tgatvis not good for any 19tr odds psyche..if it is going to be that bad...send him back and let Zaitsev go -73 ...whoch I fo not think he would.

Of course KK is also saddledxwoth S.ones s who I am sure by season's end woukd also be in the minusc70s since Kk cannot cover for $9.5's inability to protect tge d-zo e.

Somehow Bsrfy will get a better plus mini
us ..but he still stinks anyway..
And Tinordi-Kaiser was exposed as a rooted pairing

Its Guaranteed top 4 pick i the draft...Between this Hawks tean and SJ in a tank race for last place ...

Reactions: who_me?

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Well... I'm glad I worked tonight and miss this game. 8-1? To the Yotes?! I know they're an improved team but Jesus.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
That was brutal. I dont know why, but I watched just about the whole game. The Hawks are leaving way too many guys open near our goaltender.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
I fell asleep before this game came on (I live in Atlantic Canada so the game wasn't coming on until 11 PM where I live). Anyways I wake up between 1:30 and 2 AM and decide to check the channel that the game was going to be broadcast on. First thing I see when I turn the channel on was post-game and they said that the Hawks started off early, showing Bedard sniping one less than 30 seconds in to the game.... and then I checked theScore app on my phone and saw that they ended up losing 8-1 :/.

Fack... what happened?

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
I fell asleep before this game came on (I live in Atlantic Canada so the game wasn't coming on until 11 PM where I live). Anyways I wake up between 1:30 and 2 AM and decide to check the channel that the game was going to be broadcast on. First thing I see when I turn the channel on was post-game and they said that the Hawks started off early, showing Bedard sniping one less than 30 seconds in to the game.... and then I checked theScore app on my phone and saw that they ended up losing 8-1 :/.

Fack... what happened?
They had to play the other 59 min & 32 seconds.:cool:

Reactions: ChiHawks10

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
That was brutal. I dont know why, but I watched just about the whole game. The Hawks are leaving way too many guys open near our goaltender.
These games don't matter to me other than getting the young guys ice time. I care about the compete level, of course, but the outcome does not really matter.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Tough one for Phillips. Feel for the kid. Gets his chance he lays and egg and the team lays a major one. Soderblom played brutal and the yotes got all the bounces while outworking em. 4 day break. Then a back to back against two good teams.

-Bedard has some more room than usual in the 1st period. Loved it.
-Jones is still playing at a very high level
-Korchinski great pass. Hes stickin.
-Corey Perry might be slower than 2011 Andrew Brunette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad