GDT: "Black" Hawks at Oilers - 7:30 PM MST-SNETWEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
to make a long story short the people we call "indians" are not from India. The correct term would be aboriginal or native. Its perfectly acceptable to call an indian an indian!

this.

I hate when people use the term "Indian" when referring to people of First Nations descent. Our government still uses the term formally!

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I see the happiness of the three game win is gone
because it is obvious the oilers could never hang on
for we need a good vbookie odds to bet on
and all the negative haters to bang on

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I think most of us knew that Calgary/Columbus/Florida is a soft as **** part of the schedule.

I'm not knocking those wins because 6 pts are 6 pts... you've got to take them anyway you can but as soon as this team hits a tougher patch in the schedule... you just know they are very likely going to regress at least close to the level they were playing.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
No it was Antti Raanta... I was just amusing myself with the Kari Taco comment... looking for amusement anywhere I can after watching this game.

I can't blame Raanta for picking the Hawks. But Khudobin signing in Carolina for peanuts so he can play behind a goalie that almost never sits and defense that isn't much better than EDM's... yeah, that looks like maybe MacT wasn't interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad